Regular Contributor

Re: Shipping Cost for 3 Items sent in one package!

I understand your pain, I had to order 2 pairs of shorts for a reunion because they haven't processed my exchange, I had to pay 12$ of expedited shipping for EACH pair of shorts, that no doubt will come in the same bag, so that's 24 dollars, and flat rate USPS is 10 bucks

Shipping Cost for 3 Items sent in one package!

Received 3 items in one package -- I went back to my order to see if they adjusted my shipping costs -- nope -- each item was $3.50  -- for a total of $10.50 for one package --

If QVC is smart enough to finally start putting all of the items I orderr in one day in one package -- how about a reduced shipping rate --- a lot of other companies are free shipping and free returns -- 

QVC  -- how about getting on board!!

Esteemed Contributor

3 pairs of shoes in one huge box at 5.50 a pair I received yesterday.

Regular Contributor

@Tuppermore wrote:

I have no trouble with the $3 shipping cost for one item.  I won't even complain about $6 for two items.  I was expecting to find 3 packages on my porch today.  I purchased a pair of shoes, a Lunch TIme Special top, and 2 pairs of cropped pants.  The top and pants were purchased on the same day, but several hours apart in separate orders.  Today, the top and 2 pair of cropped pants were shipped in one package for a total shipping charge of $9.  I appreciated the efforts by QVC to lower shipping costs a while back, but $9 for a package that was only clothing and would not cost that much to ship is extreme.  When you save money on your end, your customers appreciate it  if you showed that you value us by passing on some of that savings to us!

Oh Yes, I understand.  HSN did the same thing to me.  I called CS and got NO positive results.  HSN has changed not in a good way.  I wil keep the items since it's too expensive to send back.  My shopping/ordering at the Q is rare and now HSN has jumped on the Customer Care Less Dept.  

Respected Contributor

I've been looking forever for a nice bedspread. Finally found one I likedat a website, I think it was Taste of Home, Touch of Class, or something like that. The spread was around $180 and shipping/handling cost was $25!!! I immediately emptied my cart. I think the shipping costs are a bit unfair when you order more than one item and it's $3-5 for each item, especially something like eye liner or mascara, etc. I'd like to see them give a free shipping discount for an amount over $100 but I know when anyone advertises "free shipping", you have to pay the cost somewhere in there.