Regular Contributor

There has been a lot of conversation about the revamped shipping charges, I am one of those people.  In the beginning when the new charges were started when I returned something it was according to the "easy pay" situation In otherwords if there were three easy pay the Q would only deduct $1.00 if I returned something (on the first easy pay). Now the entire amount is deducted. IMHO the first way wouldn't enrage the customer as it does now.

The other thing is if you want more Q card holders  one enticement would be that the return shipping charges would be waived if you have a Q card.

QVC Customer Care

@Nitefall  Thank you for taking the time to post with us. I will pass along your comments regarding shipping charges. The suggestion regarding returns by a Q-Card holder is a great idea, I will forward the request to the appropiate teams. 

Thanks again,

Susan 

Occasional Contributor

What happened to the $3.00 shipping charges they made a big stink about last year. I  stopped shopping Q but I wanted to buy a new set of lock & lock. 5.50 each set. WTH?  Well needless today I didnt order. I guess just like everything else in today's work the Q is full of baloney

Trusted Contributor

@Mocat wrote:

What happened to the $3.00 shipping charges they made a big stink about last year. I  stopped shopping Q but I wanted to buy a new set of lock & lock. 5.50 each set. WTH?  Well needless today I didnt order. I guess just like everything else in today's work the Q is full of baloney

The $3 charges only applie to certain items -- neer the L&L. 

As for the OP's comment, I find that concept to be unrealistic.  While you only paid 1/3 of the charge with the first EZ pay, your eceived the entire item (not just 1/3 of it) so if you are returning it, you need to pay the full shipping amount.  If not you, who should?  Do you think the charges should be passed along to everyone else?  That idea enrages me.