Super Contributor

@Ane1Care   One Christmas I sent a large box full of Christmas gifts to my sister and personally handed it to the USPS employee in CA to be delivered in OK.  It never made it and USPS never found any trace of it being mailed or tracking along the way.  To this day I am positive the employee took it from his truck to his own car or dropped it off at home along the way.  Since there was never any proof it had been handed to the mailman I was never compensated for the cost and had to resend gifts at my own expense.  This is not the first time USPS has "lost" or damaged packages.

Super Contributor

Re: Shipper (Buyer) BEWARE

[ Edited ]

@Meowshmarrow

I, too had a problem with the item "disappearing" from the package.  The package had been opened and the product was gone.  I called QVC immediately and they sent out a replacement.  I took the empty package to my local post office and never heard from them again.  

There have been other problems with the mail.  I often get QVC packages for neighbors, people down the street or around the block.  I have reported this many times but it continues.  I used to take it to the person it belonged to but it happened so often I take it to the post office so they know their employee is not doing his job properly and hopefully speak to him.

Honored Contributor

I had ordered the PTR TSV of the large size retinol.  In mid-Oct. it was transferred to local post office.  I never received it.  Could not speak to post office as voice mail was always full.  I asked mailman about 10 days later and he said if I hadn't received it, I probably wouldn't.  I called QVC and the item is not in stock now so I was given a credit.  Therefore, I tried another brand.  I don't know what happened to original package.