Frequent Contributor

Shipped on 4/2/2020. Est. Delivery 4/1/2020?

I tried calling Customer Service, but it keeps kicking me to the black hole of the busy signal.  I am trying to find out where my order is.  I'd returned the Nuage Invisi-print raincoat for a smaller size.  It looks like the exchange shipment went out, but the date is mess up.  Any suggestions on how to get a hold of Customer Service?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Shipped on 4/2/2020. Est. Delivery 4/1/2020?

@Angie168 wrote:

I tried calling Customer Service, but it keeps kicking me to the black hole of the busy signal.  I am trying to find out where my order is.  I'd returned the Nuage Invisi-print raincoat for a smaller size.  It looks like the exchange shipment went out, but the date is mess up.  Any suggestions on how to get a hold of Customer Service?

Hi @Angie168 

I am sorry that you are having difficulty getting through to Customer Service. I have checked on your exchange and the smaller jacket arrived at your local post office today and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. 

Have a good weekend and stay safe!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipped on 4/2/2020. Est. Delivery 4/1/2020?

This may explain a few things.

Due to ongoing local & global health concerns, we’ll have reduced phone representative support from now through Sunday, 4/5. For info on orders, returns & Easy Pay®, check My Account & Order Status on QVC.com. We’ll resume normal support hours on Monday, 4/6.