Frequent Contributor

Shipped 12/8 but NO further activity.

[ Edited ]

Glad my TSV Cuddle Duds PJ were not a Christmas present.  They show shipped on December 8th (awaiting pickup).  It's been twelve days and no further activity.  I see on reviews that people have received theirs.  I guess I'm all out of luck.  Needed some new PJ's for me.  Oh yes, I have been charged.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipped 12/8 but NO further activity.

@Southern Classy   Most of the items I have ordered have arrived, and even within a couple of days....however, I have some Davids cookies that were supposed to be shipped and arrive via 2 day UPS, but all I can see is that a label was created on Dec 14.  

I hope that that isn't true that they were picked up on the 14th since it's now the 20th and I haven't seen them yet.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

The same thing happened to me, ordered on 11/27 shipped on 12/1 and then nothing; it just showed USPS yesterday.  

I was beginning to think it was lost. 

Frequent Contributor

I feel your pain over this.  I ordered a gown from another vendor in Maine.  Shipped via UPS Innovations on 12/2. For some reason, it went to their sorting facility in Windsor, CT.  It did ship from there on 12/4, and landed back in Maine at my post office on 12/14. No tracking information between those two times; maybe too embarrassed to key it in. I know the snow storm has impacted some deliveries, but between "preparing your order" and its final delivery is just too much time.   I am waiting for the Q to finish "preparing my order" and actually ship the  FAB TSV of 12/14.  Other vendors can process their orders quickly, why can't the Q?

Valued Contributor

@Southern Classy I have six orders that say "shipped", or "shipping label created", and they have been in that status for the last 10 days. I am no longer getting frustrated about this because the whole shipping situation in our country is a mess. Interestingly though, I ordered a special present from Harrod's in London, with regular shipping, and got it 3 days later. They used DHL.

Honored Contributor

I have a package that I shipped (priority) on 12/9 and the last that tracking showed was on 12/12...I have no idea where it could be.  Plus it's going within my area.

Even more concerning is my BP medication.  I get an order every three months mailed to my home.  Well they shipped my prescription on 12/7 and it still hasn't arrived.  I have two weeks left of my pills and was told to call them back  (I had called on Friday) on Monday and they would see what they could do.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered SG lounging set on 12/3 . It was sent out 12/7 via   Priority mail . It's been stuck  in Harrisburg , Pa since 12/10  with no updates on QVC  order status  nor on the Priority mail website. It only says arriving late . Makes me think it was damaged or lost .

All my other items have arrived in satisfactory time.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sent an express envelope (one day) to a friend who lives three hours from my house. Paid $26.65. It took exactly 2 days and 10 minutes to be delivered. I went  back to the P.O. with my receipt and was refunded  the amount paid. Could you imagine how much money the P.O. is losing when they have to give the customers a refund? 

I thought about letting it go but in that package was her driver's license which she needed.

Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy.  You need to contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com,  including your order # and ask them to check the status of your order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment