Frequent Contributor

Re: Shipments not moving along

YES!  I've noticed this as well.  I'm waiting on several packages and they are all taking way, way longer than normal to get here.  I have one package that hasn't even had an update on the tracking since April 23 (it's now the 30th!).  I have one order that hasn't shipped yet and I keep getting the e-mails from QVC apologizing for the delay.  It's getting frustrating but I noticed that other vendors are experiencing the same issue.  Nordstrom, for example, is normally really quick with their shipping and one of my items that I ordered from the weekend still hasn't shipped yet.  I also ordered recently from Lou & Grey and it took over a week for those items to finally ship.  

Super Contributor

Me, too.  I ordered an item 4/21 and called this morning. Lucky to get through but was told it's still in the warehouse.    I understand the circumstance but I really hope to get this by Mothers' Day.

I am having the same problem. My item hasn't even left the wearhouse. Will not be buying anything from QVC after this

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My packages have been moving nicely.  I got one clothing item from Pa., 4 days after I ordered it.  UPS seems less busy than usual.  They are voluntarily delivering single packages, when they could turn them over to USPS.

Thank God !

Honored Contributor

That's because they're in your area anyway is what they tell me.

We will be in your area we will be delivering your item instead of USPS

Wish they would ring my **** doorbell. If they didn't send me "your item has been delivered " email I wouldn't know it 's on my front porch.  Can't be that hard to push a button

mine has not moved since April 13.  I keep sending emails but to no avail.

QVC Customer Care

@EdDra Please watch for an email from us. Cindy