New Contributor
I did my shopping online this year. Everything was going smooth until I ordered from QVC. Orders not being delivered, wrong item, broken items. All this happen within days before Christmas. I called and made a complaint to get my refund. Now I have to wait 10 days for MY MONEY just because they messed up there own ****** I get the end of the stick. This is a bunch of Bull. Losing money because of them and had to spend even more to replace gifts that never came. Everyone just be careful I would hate to see someone go threw this, it’s not a good feeling. My Christmas was STRESSFUL because of QVC and they don’t even care about nothing. I’m gonna give them another day to post my refund. Next stop will be contacting a lawyer.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shipments never delivered

@Cathyzz    Hmmmm, you had a run of bad luck.  I assume you are referring to ONE item that arrived broken.  I placed about 50 orders in November and December, having been warned by the news media and shippers to order early.  Each and every one arrived in perfect condition and before Christmas, except for one waitlist item which I really didn't expect to receive.

Hopefully you can find a merchant who will refund your money instantly next year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Cathyzz Good luck finding a lawyer who will take your case!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    It's that Special Day of the Year!!!  The first "QVC ruined my Christmas" posts have arrived.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Well that’s great to hear. I’m glad someone had luck with packages because I sure didn’t.
New Contributor

I didn’t make a post to argue with anybody or hear anyone smart comments. Just carry on with your lovely boring day waiting for post just so you can be nosey and comment. Tootles
Honored Contributor

@Cathyzz LOL how silly. This is a public forum and we can respond to anything we choose.

If you don't want responses, don't post. Easy peasy. You don't get to dictate who can post.

Honored Contributor

Within days before Christmas?  

The  memo went out many times since around September-October to order early because there were shipping problems and problems with inventory.

I am sorry this happened to you, but you were warned that it  could and would happen.

I really don't think contacting an attorney will help you.  The fee for a consult and writing a letter to QVC will cost way more than your refund.

I hope next Christmas is not so stressful.  Shop early.

Honored Contributor

@Cathyzz - I'm sorry you are so disappointed and your Christmas was stressful but you're certainly not the only one. You said you had to replace gifts that didn't arrive in time. That means you have people who care about you. A lot of people are alone. And a lot of people just realize shipping is different this year. I'm sure companies are not thrilled with this situation, but are doing the best they can. 

Some of my "guaranteed by Christmas" gifts are still not here. I was lucky when it comes to QVC. They are the only sales company who got everything I ordered to me before Christmas. When THEY said "guaranteed delivery by Christmas," they meant it!

So take a breath and count your blessings. Being angry about this situation will just make your life more stressful. I see you are new. The forums here are great places to talk to others! I hope you enjoy yourself here!  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@Cathyzz  Sorry you had such a bad experience.   I did all my holiday shopping online and much from QVC.   My experience was I received all items in a timely fashion. I also ordered some items for my own use the weekend before Christmas, that would have been fine to receive even after New Years, and with no expedited shipping they arrived a couple days before Christmas.   I was very impressed.  I'm not sure what you ordered but were you aware of the fire at one of the largest distribution centers QVC has?    Product from there obviously didn't ship to anyone.   Tragic situation.   Not sure if you were a QVC shopper before this holiday season, but in my experience, what you experienced is not the norm.