Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Shipments are not moving along

I have an order that has been sitting in "process" status for over a week.  This is not acceptable.  I think we should stop ordering because QVC is not prepared to fulfill our orders.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipments are not moving along

@Rav Redhead 

You do you, and let the rest of us decide for ourselves.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, will do.

Honored Contributor

I placed a couple orders at Amazon for my mother that took over three weeks to ship.  Thimgs are not business as usual.  

Honored Contributor

It's not just QVC.  I have had issues with  Amazon who for nearly a month was shipping on priority basis - not having prime shipping and several orders just never came.  The same with Walmart where they would email tentative shipping then change the date several times and many orders or items ended up with havtry to call for explanations to get refunds.  Everything I have ordered from QVC has shipped and arrived maybe now taking a bit longer.    It should be expected there are going to be issues since more are ordering necessities online now.  All methods of shipping are taxed to the limit and with new employees there are more and more issues.  If I were so impatient wanting to receive orders ASAP I would just not order!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook    I even had a UPS delivery SATURDAY for the first time that I can recall.  They seem to be peddling as fast as they can trying to catch up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Don't feel bad.. I have one that had a delivery date of May 13th and it hasn't even been shipped yet.   I just emailed CS about it.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom    Not a thing CS can do except tell you they're sorry and it should ship soon.  They don't know what's going on either.  With their corporate culture of complete secrecy, TPTB don't tell anyone anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment