Respected Contributor

Ship from Ontario, California

[ Edited ]

Recently, it seems many of my orders (clothing/shoes) have been coming from Ontario, California when I live in Maryland. The majority of my orders have always been shipped from warehouses Central or East.  This recent CA shipping is lengthier in time than East Coast shipping and a foolisly longer distance.....why CA warehouse rather than East Coast warehouse?  Why aren't warehouse merchandise & locations coordinated with customer locations?

Honored Contributor

The location in Ontario is a new distribution center.  I think probably in many cases merchandise may be stored in one warehouse or another.  Not everything is in every warehouse.  I've noticed very few of my purchases come from that location, although it's probably closest to me.  I'm sure they have a good reason for doing what they do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Ontario, CA is closer to China.......where all the stuff REALLY comes from............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove@Desertdi@Kachina624, that’s interesting.  QVC no longer ships to Canada...LM

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@ScarletDove@Desertdi@Kachina624, that’s interesting.  QVC no longer ships to Canada...LM

Ontario, California 

Respected Contributor

Re: Ship from Ontario, California

For years shipments from HSN have come from Ontario CA.  Since the merger the Q is using an HSN warehouse.

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Recently, it seems many of my orders (clothing/shoes) have been coming from Ontario, California when I live in Maryland. The majority of my orders have always been shipped from warehouses Central or East.  This recent CA shipping is lengthier in time than East Coast shipping and a foolisly longer distance.....why CA warehouse rather than East Coast warehouse?  Why aren't warehouse merchandise & locations coordinated with customer locations?

@ScarletDove

that is interesting. i am also from maryland.  i went back to look at some of my most recent clothing orders and none of them came from the ontario warehouse.

almost all of the clothing items are shipped to me from various cities in pennsylvania.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl, aaah!  Makes sense!  LM

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ScarletDove

that is interesting. i am also from maryland.  i went back to look at some of my most recent clothing orders and none of them came from the ontario warehouse.

almost all of the clothing items are shipped to me from various cities in pennsylvania.

@sunshine45   Mizrahi TSV denim jacket (2) - CA; 3 pr QF Q2BigDeal DreamJeannes crop pants - CA; 4 pr Earth Shoes - CA.  Most of what I order originates from the PA, VA, SC, NJ area warehouses, reason why I questioned these recent shipments....  Spenco shipped from TX; plants and food obviously from mfg locations....