Occasional Visitor

So I tried to buy the shark duo, with the multi accessories, I was given a $40.00 credit toward the purchase and $1000.00 credit line. The screen gave me a question about a "code" which baffled me. I have no idea what I could have to answer the question so I bypassed it . Finally, my site disappeared and my attempted purchase. Called customer service, they found the situation odd. Now I have a credit line and no vacuum! So, QVC, let's make this right! Make an offer so I won't get discouraged at servicing your program!

Thanks

Edit to remove personal information name

Super Contributor

Was it too late to have customer service order when you called them? Was that the recent TSV vacuum? The following day the TSV price was still showing (don't hold me to it) because I was thinking of getting it so I had it on my radar. 

Honored Contributor

@Maggiemagoo Please use the 3 dots at the upper right and edit your post to remove your full name.

It's not allowed and not safe.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shark duo day

[ Edited ]

@Maggiemagoo 

Email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and give them info re: your order.

As another poster mentioned, we are not allowed to post personal 'identifiable info (your name), so you should edit that out, if the Mods don't remove it first.

The Social Team is great at solving customer's issues and they respond pretty quickly to emails.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Maggiemagoo I just sent you an email to see if we can  help.

Respected Contributor

I'm not certain I understand the situation, but if you just opened the credit card I think any credit to your account is applied to a future purchase.