Valued Contributor

QVC Folks, 

Please consider starting up a  Sewing and Crafts Forum. 

Keep Calm and QVC On, 

CAT

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Sewing and Crafts Forum !

@gacat123.  The mods have recently said in another thread that they will not be adding other forums.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It would be very nice to share ideas.

Super Contributor

@gacat123 I hate to hear that they aren’t adding any additional forums, because I would be all over one centered on sewing & crafts.  Would it be appropriate to start a thread under the Home forum for crafts that just carries on?  @Kachina624 you probably have a better understanding of the rules than I have.  

Honored Contributor

If enough people would contribute regularly, you could start a running thread like the watch lovers do in the jewelry forum.  First of every month like clockwork, one of them starts a new thread.  There are several similar threads on the boards that go on forever.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624

We had a  Travel Thread for a long time before finally being granted a TRAVEL forum.   

HSN has a  Sewing and Crafts Forum.  I thought QVC might profit from a Sewing and Crafts Forum. 

Keep Calm and QVC On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

@Kachina624

We had a  Travel Thread for a long time before finally being granted a TRAVEL forum.   

HSN has a  Sewing and Crafts Forum.  I thought QVC might profit from a Sewing and Crafts Forum. 

Keep Calm and QVC On, 

CAT

@gacat123.  I guess you just need to be persistent in asking.  Maybe calling it "Hobbies" would increase the participation.  Since QVC  doesn't sell many craft items, maybe they don't want to stir the pot and would rather crafters go to HSN.  Who knows?

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

HOBBIES FORUM?   I could live with that!  <G>

QVC FOLKS!  Please consider starting up a  HOBBIES FORUM !!   

Keep Calm and QVC On, 

CAT