Honored Contributor

Re: Severe delays & NO customer service

@lesktee wrote:

I was notified that 3 of my orders were delayed and would be delivered by May 22. Today I was notified the date has changed to May 26. Other companies don't seem to have a problem delivering orders in a timely manner. I order a lot from QVC but this is getting ridiculous. 

I disagree.  If you ask around or read other threads....ALL vendors are experiencing delays.  How can they not?  They have a bunch of new regulations to adhere to, extreme volume of orders etc.

Just wondering what was ordered  that is so critical we can't be patient and wait while under an unprecedented crisis?

Medicine?  Not from QVC.

The same thing happened to me. It remained as In Processing & when it was the day before the stated delivery date I went on the chat live to inquire on the item since I was never informed of it being sent out for delivery. Was then informed of delays & such and then the next day was sent out...but literally took a week to receive. During this time why would shipping take so long...the longer shipping time the more problems can exist. I won't even go into the fact that 2 weeks later and refund hasn't been processed. That's a whole other issue. They are proving to be disappointing.

New Contributor

I respectfully disagree with you.  Other companies have recovered to the changes with the pandemic.  Amazon is shipping again with turn-around times of less than 3 days.  I ordered from Omaha Steaks 2 days ago, and it was shipped yesterday.  When I send an email to QVC, I even get an automated response that a response will delayed due to the coronavirus.  My order was placed on 5/28 and when I go back and check the details it shows In Process: Arrives by 06/03/2020.  Today is 6/10.  And no, I never received emails stating the order would be delayed.  Respectlife, are you a QVC employee?  This pandemic is ongoing...it's time that QVC catches up to its competitors and make adjustments to get back to business.  This covid-19 is going to be around for awhile...how long is acceptable to use this as an excuse for poor customer service?  And yes, I do have patience, but many purchases through QVC are gifts, I'm sure, as was my order.  The date has come and gone....and still no update placed on my order as the representative assured me yesterday.  QVC, TIME TO STEP IT UP IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP IN A TIME WHEN THOSE WHO CAN'T KEEP UP FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY.  I expect with the current trend in service with QVC, this will be yet another company that follows suit with Sears and JC Penney.  Sorry QVC, you've received my last order.

Valued Contributor

I've had a few orders that were delayed, backordered & eventually canceled. Only one order caused me to lose patience. It was ordered on 5/26 and I was told it would arrive on 6/3. It didnt. I was then told it would arrive 6/9. It didnt. I received an email yesterday that it had shipped. When I track it it says it's been "in transit to a UPS facility" for 2 days. This item was a gift for a very important occasion. I wouldnt have ordered it if I had known it wouldnt be here in time. Needless to say the event has come and gone. I'm not going to say I'll NEVER order from QVC again but it's definitely not going to be anytime soon. I've been ordering online throughout this whole virus thing and the longest a package took was 9 days. QVC could have done better. Maybe our orders werent "critical" in some posters opinions but when a customer orders an item from a company they have an expectation to receive that item in a timely manner. Or at least to receive honest and courteous customer service. My order wasnt "critical" but it was important to me.
New Contributor

Exactly.  While some people don't see what the hurry is, or think that our orders are not critical, It's expected that if you order something from QVC that you get it in a timely manner.  The gifts I ordered on 5/28 were to be here by 6/3.  The date has come and gone, today is 6/15.  Now the items show a delivery date of 6/17.  QVC never reached out to indicate a delayed delivery...I'm not sure it would have even shipped had I not called....after I called, it was shipped the next day.  I'm sorry, 3 weeks is not timely.  Amazon 3 days, QVC 3 weeks.  You tell me who I'm going to order from next time.  And yes, post-order and post-delay, I checked Amazon and they have the same exact items except cheaper.  I also went back on QVC and looked and the price of the items I purchased decreased in total by over $20.  No communication from QVC, no apology for delay, no nothing.  Yes, I can absolutely say with 100% confidence I will NOT be ordering from QVC ever again.

Contributor

For some reason I cant post a question.  Do you know if there is anyway to cancel a order that has been "in process" for 2 weeks now?

New Contributor

Ongoing shipping delays LONG BEFORE the pandemic!  I have several things ordered a week ago that are still "in process."  QVC needs to stop selling for a few days until they can start sending items out within 24 hours after orders are placed.  I'm tired of waiting and watching "delivery by" dates come and go.  

Frequent Contributor

It's getting ridiculous. It's not worth ordering from here any more.