Contributor
Accepted Solution

Severe delays & NO customer service

I have ordered something on May 1 and since then I’ve received three emails telling me“sorry for the delays” I know this is a big problem right now and so far I have patiently accepted the delays.
However, it’s three weeks and my order is still “In Process”. What exactly does that mean???
If QVC & HSN are owned by the same company I don’t understand the disparity in the shipping department. I’ve ordered two things from HSN and they were both delivered to me within five days. I’m sure I’m not the only one that is having this problem & that I’m not the only one that has complained on the forum. BTW this is the only way you can cpmplain/ask about your order because I’ve called customer service several times and you don’t get a person you just get told by recording that they’re busy and they can’t answer any calls.
I don’t have any hopes that this will be resolved anytime soon but I just felt that I needed to put my two cents in regarding the prolonged shipping delays.
Contributor

Re: Severe delays & NO customer service

Trusted Contributor

@MTMjack 

?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@MTMjack 

Try emailing the QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com for assistance.

They'll need your order info in the email, but don't post it here on the forums, it's considered 'personal info' and not allowed.

Good luck and I hope your problem is resolved!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

Same problem for me . And I can not cancel the items. It doesn't let me cancel. I do not think thats a personal problem. We all have the same problem. They should at least allow us to cancel the items. But after placing an order you may have only 20 min. to cancel . After that you are out of luck. And the item is not shipped. Please at least allow us to cancel .

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@MTMjack wrote:
I have ordered something on May 1 and since then I’ve received three emails telling me“sorry for the delays” I know this is a big problem right now and so far I have patiently accepted the delays.
However, it’s three weeks and my order is still “In Process”. What exactly does that mean???
If QVC & HSN are owned by the same company I don’t understand the disparity in the shipping department. I’ve ordered two things from HSN and they were both delivered to me within five days. I’m sure I’m not the only one that is having this problem & that I’m not the only one that has complained on the forum. BTW this is the only way you can cpmplain/ask about your order because I’ve called customer service several times and you don’t get a person you just get told by recording that they’re busy and they can’t answer any calls.
I don’t have any hopes that this will be resolved anytime soon but I just felt that I needed to put my two cents in regarding the prolonged shipping delays.

I have sent you an e-mail in regards to your order.

Respected Contributor

I just received my last pair of beach pants in whife. I didn't think I would get but surprised today. Turns out the white ones fit me the best. I love them.
Occasional Contributor

I was notified that 3 of my orders were delayed and would be delivered by May 22. Today I was notified the date has changed to May 26. Other companies don't seem to have a problem delivering orders in a timely manner. I order a lot from QVC but this is getting ridiculous. 

Contributor

May 1 must have been the magic day because I've got an order that is still in process. I finally got through to customer service but there is really no answer. They gave me a $10.00 credit and said it "should" mail out by Friday.

Bobbi

Frequent Contributor

Have experienced pretty much the same. When I do get a representative on the phone, they can tell you nothing more that was is on your account.  No help.