Frequent Contributor

Serta SuperSoft Microfiber Sheet Set

On August 9th, I purchased two sets of the Today Special Valve sheets from Serta.  I made my purchase early in the morning to ensure that I could get both the full and the queen, as I am giving them as part of a Christmas gift.

For the last 9 days the order shows "Processing", but today when I looked at the order status for the full set it says back order.  Now really it look then nine days to figure out they didn't have enough of these sheets?

Now I'm needing these sheets by the end of November, so I have time to wait for them but I need both sets to match, So I'm thinking should I just take a chance that they will arrive on time or cancel them now before I get one set and not the other set that needs to match.

Qvc customer service, why a 9 day wait to before letting me know they didn't have enough, and can I expect the same thing with the set that is still processing.  Very disappointed, this isn't a speciality item, its sheets for heaven sakes.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Serta SuperSoft Microfiber Sheet Set

Me agan!  I can purchase the full size Serta SuerSoft Sheets in the color I want and it doesnt say back order, so whats the deal, I'm sad and confused, I have blankets, pillows, bedspreads, bed skirts all ready to match these sheets, so I need them in that color.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Any luck with calling CS?

Honored Contributor

Email the order number and the details to social.team@qvc.com

They will fix it.

Frequent Contributor

Customer service said she couldn't understand it either but she was unable to do anything on her end.  Thanks I'll try service team.

Trusted Contributor

I would re-order, then call and ask for price adjustment and cancel waitlist - they can see the orders.  There should be no issue.  You obviously just got a bad CS rep.  You can also ask for a supervisor if CS is not helpful in adjusting the price on the re-order.  

QVC Customer Care

@DeeDT  Thank you for emailing, I have resolved the issue for you, the order is in process of shipping. Please reach out to me if you have additional concerns. 

Have a nice afternoon,

Susan Q-Social

New Contributor

DeeDT:

You shouldn't  have bothered. These sheets are horrible.  I highly recommend you don't give them as a gift.  Take a look at all of the reviews for the sheets.