Valued Contributor

Seriously QVC? A month+ to process a return and I'm Still Charged ?

I know things are off right now, but QVC needs to get with the program on returns. I sent back a return in May and it's still not processed (I'm one state over from the warehouse, so it's not going far)
Today I got charged easy pay for the returned item that I no longer have. If a QVC label is used for the return, QVC needs to stop the easy pay charges from going through when you can clearly see the item tracking.

New Contributor

Re: Seriously QVC? A month+ to process a return and I'm Still Charged ?

I have a couple of zuda items including the tsv that I ordered the end of May that I have not even received.  A month to get items shipped is beyond ridiculous.  I have stopped ordering because of slow shipping.  Other merchants I order from might be a little slow but nothing like this.  Hope they get their act together soon because I for one have lost all confidence plus no CS to add insult to injury.

Trusted Contributor

@Quse   I returned two items that were $47.11 each.  My return was processed on time, however it wasn't processed as a return but as a CHARGE!  They charged me again for something I was returning.  I even put an additional note not to deduct the label amount from the return because both items were defective.  Apprarently they are getting sloppy  as they are not reading the information on the return form that is enclosed with the return. 

Respected Contributor

I returned an order to HSN and less than a week I got an email that it had been received and my refund had been issued. I don’t understand what the problems with QVC.

Respected Contributor

I never received an item, it was lost in the mail.  I spoke with CS and they did refund the charge, but I was charged for return shipping!  I didn't return anything, since I never received it.  QSocial Team had to handle that for me. 

Valued Contributor

I don't know what the issue is with QVC either. I tried to call customer service and "due to high call volume" was put right back into the automated menu...I can't get even get through to QVC customer service AT ALL.
This is unacceptable.