Trusted Contributor

Serious ? about Laura Geller Palettes

Dear Customer Care,

I received the Laura Geller set of 5 Holiday Palettes....I see they are made in China....no where on the description on line does it show they are made in China....I absolutely would not have purchased them had I know that...I feel as though I should be able to return them without being charged return shipping....it may not be a big deal to some, but I feel kind of duped....I thought where the products are made/from is supposed to be advertised in the product details. Please help with this matter....I see from the reviews that many are not pleased with this....thanks so much.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Serious ? about Laura Geller Palettes

@grandma petes 

I will send you an email.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I had a puzzle one yesterday - knowing this big storm was moving in - at the drug store I saw puffy insulated gloves made in China.  I have mostly nice leather - go to office type gloves - so decided to buy but noticed tag said could cause cancer or reproductive issues.  What?  Puffy Gloves?  LOL  I pointed it out to cashier who also scratched her head. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC I look forward to receiving it.😊

Super Contributor

I also ordered these and was unhappy they are made in china. I would have never gotten them if i had known that. I want to return but i don't want to pay shipping to return. 

QVC Customer Care

@plc123 

I will send you an email.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Thank you

Super Contributor

I haven't purchased any LG lately and for the most part I do like her products. I did not realize that her products were now made in China. For many years she always bragged about how her products were made in Italy and she made multiple trips there.

I guess that since she sold her company they had to start cutting corners. That's too bad.  I liked her stuff.

Contributor

FYI Laura Gellar is now being sold on walmart.com for a whole lot cheaper.
Esteemed Contributor

Laura Geller sold her company several years ago. Maybe when Laura Geller was purchased by Glanasol the manufacturing changed to China. Glanasol filed for bankruptcy in Dec. 2018.