Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sent back the microfiber dusting set

the box sat on the porch in the rain all day so I had to let it "dry out" for days before I could re-use it to send this product back.

I must say it was one of the worst purchases I ever made! The handle did not stay locked in place, the dusters all have some kind of pointed hard rubber tip on the end so it doesn't do a smooth job of dusting, it only moves around debris, yeah, it might catch on actual dustballs but nothing else. Really, a Dollar Store kind of product.

Anyway, I finally got the 5 pieces in the box today and taped it all up. The return label was not even one that has a sticky back, nothing more than a piece of paper, no clear plastic envelope to put the paper in.  Once again, I had to go out and get clear shipping tape and tape the whole label to the box hoping it won't get torn or lost in transit througn USPS.

What a mess this place has become.  I took a photo of the label with my phone so I can have some kind of record since you can't track USPS labels once they are received into the post office, 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sent back the microfiber dusting set

@PinkSunset - Sorry to hear about your troubles. If it's the Campanelli set you're talking about, I really like mine and think it does a great job, so it's too bad if yours didn't. But my real reason for writing is to let you know that you can track your package after the "agent" picks it up from the USPS by entering your number on this site:

http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

You typically won't see any updates for at least 48 hours after the agent pickup, and it doesn't show every single stop along the way, but you can at least see some progress for your package between the time you drop it off and the time QVC receives it. It's better than just waiting and wondering... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I bought the rubber broom with the telescopic handle. Now, all I've got it the little broom, the handle broke the first time it accidentally fell to the floor. No more telescopic after that and it was too short to use the way it was. I get my cleaning stuff at the Dollar Store. If they break, I can easily replace them and it doesn't cost much. 

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@PinkSunset - Sorry to hear about your troubles. If it's the Campanelli set you're talking about, I really like mine and think it does a great job, so it's too bad if yours didn't. But my real reason for writing is to let you know that you can track your package after the "agent" picks it up from the USPS by entering your number on this site:

http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

You typically won't see any updates for at least 48 hours after the agent pickup, and it doesn't show every single stop along the way, but you can at least see some progress for your package between the time you drop it off and the time QVC receives it. It's better than just waiting and wondering... Smiley Happy

thank you for the information. I will try it but have never been able to track beyond the initial shipping agent stop.

Honored Contributor

The puppy cloth dust  rags,are terrible.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I got my set a couple of years ago and I'd have to agree with you that the dusters mostly just move the dust around. You can see it flying through the air instead of sticking to the dusters. I do however find with the long handle attached I can knock down what I call 'wall hangings'. You know those cob webby kind of things that are high up. Can't recall if the recent set still comes with the cloths but mine did and those I do find useful, mostly for wiping up wet stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset, I thought it was just me.  I hate that set.  I bought it last year when it was a set of 2. The second set is still sitting in my closet.  Definitely not a good purchase.

The first thing I tried to use the long handled duster with was my ceiling fans.  All it did was wipe the dust right onto the floor in a big pile.  Everytime I use the duster, I see dust particles flying everywhere and it doesn't even look like I dusted.  The only thing that is halfway decent is the puppy fur towel for my cellphone.       

This is an example of a product that gets excellant reviews that I detest.

Honored Contributor

Live & learn.

Some of the best microfiber products are in the automotive section of the store or at an auto parts store.

And I have good luck at places like Dollar General for mops & cleaners.

Sorry it didn't work for you.

The hosts make everything look great on TV

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@PinkSunset, I thought it was just me.  I hate that set.  I bought it last year when it was a set of 2. The second set is still sitting in my closet.  Definitely not a good purchase.

The first thing I tried to use the long handled duster with was my ceiling fans.  All it did was wipe the dust right onto the floor in a big pile.  Everytime I use the duster, I see dust particles flying everywhere and it doesn't even look like I dusted.  The only thing that is halfway decent is the puppy fur towel for my cellphone.       

This is an example of a product that gets excellant reviews that I detest.

yes! I tried to bend the duster to do both top and bottom of the ceiling fans and the thing got stuck up there so I had to climb on a stepladder to get it off. If I was going to use my ladder anyway, why bother with that long handled thing, I'll just stick to using a wet cloth which actually cleans them. 

Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

The puppy cloth dust  rags,are terrible.

agree!