Regular Contributor

Re: Selling Products It Can’t Deliver or Not in Stock

I also ordered 3 Kim Gravel tsv sweaters. Still haven't received one. Called customer service days ago. Was told they would contact the vendor because that's where they were being shipped from. I was also told I would receive an email from the vendor within 48 hours.  No email and only 1 says shipped but also says no tracking info available. Don't know if it really shipped.  Other 2 are still in process.

Respected Contributor

@Trish in VA wrote:

This is the second time this is happened. I ordered an item, received no indication that it was not in stock, received a expected shipment date of 1125, and then on 1126 received a letter saying there was a delay.

These things happen, however, because they are boots for the cold weather and it is now cold,  I need the boots. I went to cancel the order because they can't. tell me when they will be delivered only to find out I cannot cancel the order. I just have to wait when I receive the boots I can then inconvenience myself to return the item to QVC, which apparently has substantial delays in processing returns as indicated on their webpage. This means they keep my money longer and I am concerned about this practice. 

They should not sell items if they cannot expect to deliver when expected and communicated or they should tell you if there is a delay before you place the order as their system automatically puts it in process and cancellation is not possible even by a customer service representative.

I am waiting for a call from a customer service supervisor, but this practice is very concerning And it's probably not in keeping with fair trade practices.

I wonder if we are waiting for the same boots! A516686

Cougar Waterproof Lace-Up Winter Boots - Carlisle

I am into my 15th day and absolutely zero information and I have called multiple times. No ship date in sight. This is so frustrating. Just trying to get an answer from C/S where I am told it is a "system error" what in the world does that mean? Somebody messed up and didn't place the order?

grrr.  And of course I can't even cancel it. 

Contributor

A516686 are the same boots I ordered. Now day 15 still "In Process." Am looking for another pair of boots today. I need them. If this order ever comes I will be returning and believe me, I will fight tooth and nail to have ALL shipping and return charges refunded.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it says Advance Order, we should be able to cancel. I have tried for over a week to cancel my (what later showed up as) Advance Order TSV Barefoot Dreams cardigan and it won't let me. It directs me to Customer Service. I called them and they said they can't cancel it either. That needs to get fixed. It's ridiculous. Someone should unlock the control that they ridiculously put on that item. I'm not the only one who is having this problem with that exact BD item.

New Contributor

I think you are referring to the cougar boots. I’m waiting for mine too. Over 2 weeks. Ridiculous and agree with what everyone is saying. Done ordering from qvc. Too many other options.
Contributor

Same issue w/ Barefoot dreams TSV. Unlike some others my order status doesn't nor ever did say "advance order". Has just said processing, for 10 days now. Customer service told me although it cannot be cancelled I am welcome to return it and mark "item not as described" and the return shipping fee will not be charged. I bet the Q will take a hit on this one....as they should.