Honored Contributor

Seeing the "It Bombed" thread in Beauty

Every time I go to the beauty forum I see this topic. It started in May and I don't think there have been any new posts on it. Why do I see this every time? I have never replied to it, either. Why is it always there? I have changed my options, my linear format, I have tried every thing. It remains.

Super Contributor

Re: Seeing the "It Bombed" thread in Beauty

@Judaline wrote:

Every time I go to the beauty forum I see this topic. It started in May and I don't think there have been any new posts on it. Why do I see this every time? I have never replied to it, either. Why is it always there? I have changed my options, my linear format, I have tried every thing. It remains.

Good morning @Judaline

It appears that there are two topics in Beauty that are marked as float to the top. You can unfloat these topics by clicking into the discussion and then right next to the reply button is a drop down menu titled topic options. Select topic options and then select unfloat from the list of options.

Please let me know if you are able to complete these steps to unfloat the topics you no longer wish to see locked to the top of the list of Beauty topics.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline  Oh, I am so glad you asked this question. I have had the same thing happen in the Beauty section on something that was from last year. I followed the steps outlined by @Keyai and it got rid of it! Thanks! It was becoming quite frustrating to see that old thread keep popping up at the top of the list for me.

Honored Contributor

@Keyai Many thanks!!! I believe it worked.What a relief. Now if you could just do something about the jumping I'd be a happy poster.

Thank you