Honored Contributor

Mods -- my Lug TSV was delivered in the common area of my garden apartment building in a clear, see-through plastic bag.  I have never seen anything like this packaging before when ordering anything, from anywhere.  One side of the bag was grey opaque where the mailing label was affixed.  The entire rest of the bag (the bottom and the other side) was perfectly clear, showing the Lug bag inside on full view.  

That is a new one for me and I find it absolutely unacceptable.  Can you please tell me if this packaging is the new norm for QVC? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: See-Through Packaging Now?

Wow, I wouldn't be happy with that.  Who wants everyone to know what they've ordered?

It sounds like it was sent from the vendor that way.  I agree - unacceptable, especially if it was delivered to a common area.  Anyone could have decided to take it, once s(he) saw what it was.  I hope this was a fluke!

Esteemed Contributor

Mine just arrived the same way.  It wasn't a fluke...

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Wow, I wouldn't be happy with that.  Who wants everyone to know what they've ordered?

It sounds like it was sent from the vendor that way.  I agree - unacceptable, especially if it was delivered to a common area.  Anyone could have decided to take it, once s(he) saw what it was.  I hope this was a fluke!

I parked my car and was waking down the long the breezeway, and I spotted a red & black Buffalo check wrapped package by the mail drop off.  That's how obvious it was.  As I got closer I realized it was my Lug purchase!  I couldn't believe it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper  That's really unfortunate! I ordered the TSV on 10/26, and am now wondering if it will be sent that way also. I am crossing my fingers it will arrive undamaged.🤞 

I'm curious to know about the quality, and would really appreciate your critique. TIA😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

It's my understanding that Lug is shipped from the vendor.

Trusted Contributor

I've bought several Lug bags over the last year or two and they, unfortunately, always come in that clear packaging. I think they come from Lug that way. Either they are sending them directly from their warehouse to us or they are sent that way to QVC and they are not repackaging them in a QVC box or bag. 

I'm always grateful that my mailman and UPS man know me and bring my packages to me at work.

I too, would worry that someone would steal it if it were just left at my front door.  And really...it's nobody's business what we are buying.  They (both QVC and Lug) should be doing a better job.

Honored Contributor

Lots of vendors are shipping items that way.,  I have received several packages shipped  in clear plastic bags and some in opaque bags as well.

It's okay by me.  I don't need to break down cardboard boxes.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  That's really unfortunate! I ordered the TSV on 10/26, and am now wondering if it will be sent that way also. I am crossing my fingers it will arrive undamaged.🤞 

I'm curious to know about the quality, and would really appreciate your critique. TIA😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   Thankfully, all seems to be fine with the Lug itself. No worse for wear.  The mini is packaged conveniently inside the larger size Trolley.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Thank you so much! Now I can eagerly look FORWARD to receiving them-Whew😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖