Trusted Contributor

Re: Security Re: Ordering on the QVC Site??

I've never seen security warning at qvc. I see the lock icon on top of the page. Could it make a difference with which device is being used or how those devices security system is set up? 

Frequent Contributor

Not only hackers, but informations by customers are collected by third party.

I use pop up blocker and it shows this page I'm reading right now has 3 Site Analytics trackers and 1 Essential Tracker.

All of them are blocked on my PC.

Esteemed Contributor

Since the moderators are always overseeing the community chats  can't help but notice they AREN'T answering this question as myself and some others have requested.........................................

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17

I am sorry if it appears that we (the mods) are ignoring this question but there have been many questions regarding this in the past and we have to check with our security group to ensure we have the most updated information. QVC.com is generally secure but once you log into your account in QVC.com it becomes fully secure. This is especially important during the check out process.

Thanks for your patience.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@kelsey17

I am sorry if it appears that we (the mods) are ignoring this question but there have been many questions regarding this in the past and we have to check with our security group to ensure we have the most updated information. QVC.com is generally secure but once you log into your account in QVC.com it becomes fully secure. This is especially important during the check out process.

Thanks for your patience.

Beth QVC

THANK YOU so much for the response Beth...appreciate it ....