Contributor

Second time wrong order sent

I ordered and received two 16" Barbara King boxwood topiaries and they arrived today. Not only were they not 16" they were the 14" ones but they were marked "As Is". Two inches isn't that big of a deal to me but the price difference is significant being "As Is." 

I called and was told they would not give me a credit but I would need to return them. I have no issue keeping them I just don't want to be overcharged for something. Now I have to box them up and drive all the way across town to go to UPS. 

This is the second time this has happened with Barbara King items and I will never order her things again. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Second time wrong order sent

@Mazie G 

You do not have to go to the trouble of returning these. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so we can make this right and not inconvenience you any more than we already have.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Beth, 

Thank You! 

Respected Contributor

Wow @Mazie G  I am so impressed.  So glad you posted this it has renewed my faith in The Q.  

Honored Contributor

How come the moderators here on the forums are so helpful in fixing issues consumers have  BUT the CS people  on the phones are so UNhelpful?  Do they need training in learning how to provide customer Service? All I can say is Bravo to the moderators here.👏👏👏👏👏

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Contributor

Kudos to Beth...My issue has been resolved.

Thank You!!!