Esteemed Contributor
What’s up with the Q today.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Search Function Not Working

Hi @Teddixat, we apologize and it has been reported, we are working to resolve as quickly as possible, thank you for your patience. Kim, QVC

Trusted Contributor

Just noticed that, searching for Lunchtime Specials, system says sorry down right now

Trusted Contributor

My problem is bigger than just the search error, I can't view any item at all from the home page except the tsv. After clicking on something featured, only the title of what's being featured shows up.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rather unfortunate timing with the five easy pay event currently in effect. Can’t search anything or view the as is section either. 

Valued Contributor

WHAT THE HECK?? I TRIED BUYING A COUPLE OF THINGS.. I CANNOT!!!

Frequent Contributor

I click on a lot of the links on the home page, and no products are shown! Nothing under the diamonique, boots, etc. I assumed they just weren’t having lunchtime specials today, but when other links offered no products, I feel something is amiss. I have also had difficulty with the forums unless I am in full view version even though I am on my phone.
Frequent Contributor

Oh, goodness, I have itemsnin my cart to purchase, but haven’t tried to complete my purchase as I was still trying to shop. I am leaving to visit my about to be 100 year old aunt, and wanted to shop for things to take out to her and for us. I hope it allows me to complete my purchase.
Esteemed Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

Rather unfortunate timing with the five easy pay event currently in effect. Can’t search anything or view the as is section either. 

--------------------

It seems that the system goes down fairly often when there is an free S/H day or multiple EZ pay event!!  I have always thought the system can't handle the number of orders....but now am wondering????  You'd think that such a large company would be able to rectify these issues quickly.