Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

Says Shipped but I didn't get it?

I bought a pair of shoes, I got curious as to when it was coming since it had been a bit. I came online and it showed it had been delivered. I didn't recieve it. In fact the day it said it came I was home all afternoon. It was originally shipped UPS then transfered to USPS but the problem is, neither place will help me. UPS says it is with USPS and they say it was UPS, so what do I do? I spent $80 dollars on shoes I did not recieve?

Respected Contributor

Re: Says Shipped but I didn't get it?

Call the place where you ordered it (QVC?).  Most likely your mail carrier delivered it to the wrong address.  This happens sometimes with a substitute carrier.  Unless you have had a lot of these issues in the past, they have these items insured, so they may credit your account.

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

Call QVC customer service.  I'm sure they can advise you what to do.  Hope you receive your package soon!

QVC Customer Care

@What_to_do wrote:

I bought a pair of shoes, I got curious as to when it was coming since it had been a bit. I came online and it showed it had been delivered. I didn't recieve it. In fact the day it said it came I was home all afternoon. It was originally shipped UPS then transfered to USPS but the problem is, neither place will help me. UPS says it is with USPS and they say it was UPS, so what do I do? I spent $80 dollars on shoes I did not recieve?

Hi @What_to_do , I'm sorry to hear that you have not received these shoes. I check on the delivery and I have sent you an email regarding this. Thank you for posting and shopping with us. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At times it can take up to 3 days for USPS delivery once they receive a package

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.