Esteemed Contributor

Saved for later items

[ Edited ]

Who and why are there ALWAYS "Saved for later" items in my cart???? 

I don't put them there???

Who is digging up old stuff and doing that?

Started when   this awful new checkout began      Smiley Sad

(Not asking for help,just making a comment)

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMommaNothing shows in my cart ---which is exactly what I put there:  nothing.

Haven't seen another complaint of this -  most cart complaints are that items disappear, not that they get added.

Did you ever give your acct $ to someone else?

Frequent Contributor

I have the same comment! I just deleted the old items that they put into my saved items, recently! Is there no QC of these new changes prior to implementation??

Contributor

Had the same issue but found an X on th eupper right of each item and deleted them. I think they were all things I had searched at one time.

Frequent Contributor

My "saved for later" items that I really wanted to save were gone.  They were replaced by things that I may have saved years ago and some things in my wish list.  Grrrr.

Honored Contributor

Yes, the new and improved cart experience is showing one item in my cart. Who knows what it is. When I click to view my cart just to see, it disappears and the number of items in my cart reflects the 0 that it should.. Next time, the 1 is back... See, it's all part of yet another 'upgrade' to the customer experience...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

When anything stays in my cart for over an hour, it goes into my save for later, and I prefer that because all I have to do when I´m ready to buy it, is transfer it to the cart. Save for later is on the same page where you find the cart.

I love the new check out. It´s so much quicker than the old one and easier.