Occasional Contributor

Santas Best 5 ft flocked tree

I ordered this santas besr tree 2016.  Worked great till last Christmas, it has a 5 yr warranty BUT cannot seem to get an answer from Anyone!!!   NOT HAPPY!  I have spent alot of money on QVC & they should back up this warranty.  Talk to santa best customer service but now they are not even answering their phones.  Sent 2  emails so hoping to hear from them or QVC will step up and make this warranty good OR i am turning this into the Better Business Burea.  Anyone else having this problem?????

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: Santas Best 5 ft flocked tree

@lites fan 

We would be happy to assist you if you would please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Please include your phone number on the account so we may locate your account.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

I called qvc again to try to get ahold of Beth that answered my complaint.  I was told they had no way to contact another customer service line.  I told her i could not get in touch with Santa best by phone or email and she gave me another number to call.  This timd the call went through.  I left a voice mail & my phone number & email.  If i am not contacted by end of week, i will be calling qvc again.  Thank you for reaxhing out to belp Beth.  I certainly hope santas best does get in touch with me & make this warranty good or i will have to turn into BBB.  

QVC Customer Care

@lites fan 

If you need any further assistance please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will do my best!

Beth QVC