Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Why do people have to tell us on the forums about their leaving QVC?  Ijust do not get it....leave and move on....

@SeaMaiden  For the same reason you have to remark on it. Because you have an opinion and so do they. 

========

Plus I was interested in her reason for leaving. Why can't we simply cancel an order that hasn't even shipped? To me, that is not an unusual request.

Trusted Contributor

Check  Image result for check mark

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Why do people have to tell us on the forums about their leaving QVC?  Ijust do not get it....leave and move on....

@SeaMaiden  For the same reason you have to remark on it. Because you have an opinion and so do they. 

@Ketra   That works for me.  We all have opinions... and it is fine to voice your opinion ... I just do not get the reason for THREATENING  to leave or have to tell people you are leaving.... seems like you want a pity party.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Nothing wrong with taking a little hiatus until they get their kinks worked out.  I haven't had real bad problems lately so I'm not feeling upset with them at the moment. Last year Freshdirect was changing warehouses and absolutely nothing went as planned, and full on chaos ensued. I was reeling from the weekly disasters with my grocery delivery.  But, I stuck it out (as I'd rather die a slow painful death than do a big grocery trip every Sunday) and I'm glad I did.  They are back to 100% now and doing great.  It did take a good 6 months for them to recover.  QVC is seems to be having similar issues, they probably didn't plan for this.

@Grouchomarx  I am very glad that you have not experienced "...real bad problems..." but according to these forums, many customers have, including me.  Right now, QVC is just not the company it has been over the years, it has deteriorted in many aspects. How each of us deal with these issues according to our own personal needs is just that; some are willing to wait out the changes and others are not.  If anyone has been with QVC for decades or from the beginning, all the changes contributing to problems have directly affected us, the customers!

Respected Contributor

Re: Sadly I'm Gone

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Ketra   That works for me.  We all have opinions... and it is fine to voice your opinion ... I just do not get the reason for THREATENING  to leave or have to tell people you are leaving.... seems like you want a pity party.

@SeaMaiden  Many of us who use these forums will see the same names commenting and we pretty much know how these forum posters will comment and/or respond. We have conversations with each other. Each of us have our own way of expressing ourselves whether we like it or not.  You may see the OP's comment as THREATENING and perhaps wanting a pity party, many of us do not see the comment in that manner. 

Contributor

Look on the bright side the material of the WWC pants is not the same. I’ve got a lot of old pairs and thought I would refresh. If you have a lump or bump it shows. Sent them back, i’ll Keep wearing the old ones, they wear like iron.

Contributor

Perhaps they are upset, like losing an old friend.

Contributor

Me too, love e bay!

Valued Contributor

I noticed that too. I can never get a good fit anymore. I'm not ordering her line again. 

Regular Contributor

Well said, I have similar nightmares that I'm worried will never get resolved. No wonder Hosts and Customers are jumping ship. I'm going to be really careful about what I order from now on.