Occasional Contributor

Ater being a satisfied customer for 28 years I will not be ordering again anytime soon. It now takes weeks to receive an order.  My last order I placed on May 17th and it was still "In Process" as of today, May 28th.  I called CS today and was told I couldn't cancel.  This evening I looked online at my order and it said backorder on both items.  WHAT?!  CS did not tell me it was on backorder nor were the  items on waitlist when I ordered.  I then looked on my wish list and both items I had ordered were available.  I canceled the order.

I returned 2 items in the past  several months.  Both took 10 days to get to Ontario, CA and there they sat for several weeks and no return was processed.  I made  separate calls to CS to finally get my returns processed and reunded.  On one of the orders I was charged the $6.95 shipping label return fee twice.  Had to call again.

Until I can be sure I can place and receive orders (or do the rare return) in a timely manner, I will be shopping elsewhere.  Hope QVC can fix their system soon!

Valued Contributor

@rasgal wrote:

Ater being a satisfied customer for 28 years I will not be ordering again anytime soon. It now takes weeks to receive an order.  My last order I placed on May 17th and it was still "In Process" as of today, May 28th.  I called CS today and was told I couldn't cancel.  This evening I looked online at my order and it said backorder on both items.  WHAT?!  CS did not tell me it was on backorder nor were the  items on waitlist when I ordered.  I then looked on my wish list and both items I had ordered were available.  I canceled the order.

I returned 2 items in the past  several months.  Both took 10 days to get to Ontario, CA and there they sat for several weeks and no return was processed.  I made  separate calls to CS to finally get my returns processed and reunded.  On one of the orders I was charged the $6.95 shipping label return fee twice.  Had to call again.

Until I can be sure I can place and receive orders (or do the rare return) in a timely manner, I will be shopping elsewhere.  Hope QVC can fix their system soon!

@rasgal Many more of us should be going this route.  Maybe then they'll get it.  Farewell and happy shopping elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@rasgal  You are not alone.  12 days and counting and still has not shipped out.  CS may not be able to cancel online but someone needs to pick up a phone and cancel.  This is totally ridiculous and the Q is getting their customers very upset.  I don't want to order anything because I have no idea when it will ship.  The thing is this.  One time per year and I am not sure the reason but an order ships out in 2 days.  Maybe someone else is familiar with the reason why this happens but I am not.  All I know is QVC needs to cancel these orders that are in limbo.  It is not fair to the customers.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I received an e-mail today from QVC apoligizing for the long delays in shipping.  They said they are re-doing the way they handle orders and will do better in shipping.  I hope it is true because they have been getting worse and worse!

Respected Contributor

My purchases are down at least 95% because of slow shipping and slow credit to my account when returning items.  Amazon is my new shopping place now. Buh bye QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: Sadly I'm Gone

[ Edited ]

While I can understand the concerns of some, I really don't care how long it takes and  never cancel an order, order something I need right away or return so it just doesn't matter to me.  Hopefully they will find a resolution to shipping issues and know they are working on it.  I remember the days before the internet when you sent in a paper order to places and a check and waited and waited with absolutely no way to know when order to be shipped or arrive.

Honored Contributor

Thats too bad after 28 years you would let a couple of bad experiences chase you way.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I think a “line in the sand” is a personal decision and differs for everyone. I understand that behavior that is acceptable to me might be completely unacceptable to someone else.

Trusted Contributor

I received the same shipping problems email.  The only products I have cancelled due to late shipment are Lock & Lock sets, IIRC.  I have one still sitting out there right now, and I have decided to wait for it.  But I understand your frustration.  QVC is no longer the place I can order a gift and have it arrive in time for the special occasion, unless I order at least a month in advance.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Shipping has been a problem for me too.  Gift cards are too difficult to use also.  I have had three issues with gift cards. Two were resolved, one was not. $21 lost in cyberspace.  QVC is not customer friendly.