Regular Contributor

Today I checked my outstanding easy payments only to find four additional installments added to my account for April and May of 2017 on two items that were never received in June of 2016.   Customer Service was notified on 6/12/2016 of non receipt.  My first easy pay installments were credited on June 14, 2016 and I thought the matter was closed.     I just spoke with a a very nice woman who told me that the system shows I called earlier today which is not the case.

I have serious doubts about the security of  account information, validity of charges and handling of protected personal information.   

Corporate takes approximately 20 days to investigate.  In the meantime I fume.  Not a good way to do business.

Honored Contributor

Re: SYSTEM ACCOUNTING NIGHTMARE

@Sassealassea oh boy they have a mess on their hands.I don't think it is a good sign.I have been having a lot if problems and I know others are too.I still cant heart any posts although that is not serious it just goes to show that stuff is no way working as it should be.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SYSTEM ACCOUNTING NIGHTMARE

I have been going through h###'ll since last Thursday with them declining my EP on my Q CARD which Synchroncy on a three way conversation told the Q nothing wrong with my card, I am in good standing.  I have a file folder started with everyone I have spoken with at the bank, the Q, and email to the SOCIAL Team.  I finally had all my EP transferred to a different CC.  THE Q IS NOT AMAZON CS that has the power to help you. Synchroncy bank told me that a lot of complaints have come in from Q.customers since Friday..  It has been a nightmare for me and I will not buy from the Q anymore.  They have five payment listed. When I only have three left on one EP.  I COuld go on and on, but I already have posted on customer care and suggestion thread for days.  It did help lose weight, haven,t been able to sit and eat or sleep, because I pay my bills in full every month and they are telling me my card is declined on the EP.  Q. CS IS USELESS