Trusted Contributor

Re: STILL no QVC Insider received.....Can anyone help????

I always used to get both the emailed link and the paper copy.  Emails stopped coming in 2017.  I still got the paper through August but so far no Sept.  When I Google the website for the publication I am denied access.  When I called customer service I was told that I am supposed to be getting both, but the rep didn't know what to do to re-activate the emails, although I give her credit for trying.  Of course she had no way of knowing if a copy was in the mail to me.  This subscription has always been problematic.  You would think QVC would make sure customers got it as it drives up sales.

Valued Contributor

Are you on QVC's "abuser" list? That might be the reason.

Regular Contributor

I did receive an e-mail from Wayne....  informing me that I was 'past due' on easy pay by over $300.00... as if this was the reason I have not received my "Insider" for many months.... ...and I wonder why no one at Q ever notified me that in spite of my notifying and changing credit cards a few months back and asking that ALL charges be placed on that card - they were not.... (bank changed cards)  I appreciate Wayne telling me, but this has gone long before I changed credit cards.    Q is not at all what they were many years ago....  At this point I am so disgusted that I am considering returning everything that I can and cancelling all outstanding orders...and telling "Q" so long....  

Valued Contributor

There are plenty of people on Facebook that feel the same way you do, Roni.