Valued Contributor
Could someone please check what is going on with orders I placed on the 11th and the 13th for item # a398797? I got the olive color on the 11th and went back for the taupe color on the 13th. I see the banner about delays but wow.
Trusted Contributor

Re: STILL hasn't shipped......

I understand. I have an order, supposedly coming today, that was ordered on the 11th and still is listed as Preparing Your Order.  I often think QVC is trying to help me develop patience.  Smiley Happy. Good luck with your order.

Valued Contributor

I got an email today that my Spenco sandals have finally shipped.....I got them 2 days ago!!! 🤣
Trusted Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
Could someone please check what is going on with orders I placed on the 11th and the 13th for item # a398797? I got the olive color on the 11th and went back for the taupe color on the 13th. I see the banner about delays but wow.

-----

LOL --Two hours ago I posted that my order still was in "Preparing your order" mode.  Suddenly, it is listed as Shipped. The order just needed a " nudge" to move on.

Good luck with your order, spursfan2.

Honored Contributor

@spursfan2    Guess you'll just have to get in line with everyone else.  Seems that many of us are waiting for orders to ship. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

It's very discouraging. 

Super Contributor

you can't count on the Q listing shipping......my order sat 'in process' for well over a week. ETA is next Tuesday. imagine my surprise when UPS delivered it today. its still listed as 'in process'. 

meanwhile my magnifier pendant arrived as per ETA. since the chain isn't sterline and too small compared to the big pendant,  cut the chain off (it was adjustable and could not be removed thru the bale) and put it on a thicker black leather cord. wowza!! 

so, an expected and unexpected delivery day! hope your things arrive soon. 

Contributor

Apparently the 13th, 14th & 15th of June was not a goodday for ordering! Mine are still in process. I am totally discouraged. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two things on June 13 that did not ship until yesterday.  Just so slow.  I thought they were getting better at shipping - guess not.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I ordered two things on June 13 that did not ship until yesterday.  Just so slow.  I thought they were getting better at shipping - guess not.

I ordered 2 things on the 13th too! Must have been a bad day cause mine haven't shipped yet either!  Good thing I'm not in any hurry for them!