Frequent Contributor

Re: MODS: was my package lost in transit?

Thank you, Kim.

I just have one other question, this is now the second item I never received from qvc in the last couple of weeks and they are both marked as "Returns" in my order history.

I never received these items, so why are they marked as "return"?

I keep reading on the boards about people getting letters from qvc because they are making too many returns. On your side of things, does it show that I didn't actually return these items?? Or are these orders being counted against me as actual returns?

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Excellent question @Anonymous195334

Trusted Contributor

@Anonymous195334 wrote:

Thank you, Kim.

I just have one other question, this is now the second item I never received from qvc in the last couple of weeks and they are both marked as "Returns" in my order history.

I never received these items, so why are they marked as "return"?

I work in the accounting office of a corporation, so this is an educated guess -  in order for your account not to be charged twice, the first item has to be credited, and the only way to do that is to mark it "returned".

If the package was re-routed back to QVC, as in the case of a non-existent address, it has been returned, even if you never got it.  The "shipper" returned it, not the "shopper".

It might be possible that a note can be typed in somewhere in the program to explain why the package was returned.

I wouldn't worry about it going against your count on returns, unless it happens on a regular basis.  

QVC Customer Care

@Anonymous195334 

Please do not worry about about your non receipt items being listed as a processed return. When we do manual intervention to refund/exchange etc the accounting label may be incorrect. During an audit process (to establish the number of returns) our coding would be seen as correcting a "wrong". Hope this is helpful.

Beth QVC