Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING22 coupon from QVC

email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

they may be able to determine what the problem is OR they may also be able to place a credit on your online qvc account so that you can use the discount more easily. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I tried using it today and kept getting rejected. I called customer service. She didn't even know there was this coupon floating around. She tried to use it and got rejected. She just put a $15.00 credit on my account and I completed my purchase.

Super Contributor

I'd like a coupon...sheesh!

Super Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Ugh, another special offer that I wasn't offered.  I spend a lot with QVC, but apparently either too much for them to think that they need to "value" me with some sort of discount, or free gift (mugs from awhile ago come to mind), or they honestly don't give a @#$% about my business. 

I realize it sounds negative, but they are lacking in the department on how to "value our long term, active spending customers" who don't make returns, ask for credits, dispute food deliveries or taste to get it for free, or blast them on social media.  From a former marketing person, they could use some overhaul in their retaining of their customers.  As they say, it's a lot cheaper to keep a customer, then it is to get a new customer. 

I guess I need to stop spending so much with them. 

Well said...I feel the same way. No Qcard perks either...well other than easy pay which I don't really care about. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor

I have NEVER gotten any kind of promotion from QVC in the 30 plus years that I have shopped with them!

My mom actually used to get little promotional gifts from them(I can't remember just now but good ones)When I called about it, years ago, I was told it was done at random!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

i received the coupon by snail mail in a small brochure.

$15 off of a $50+ purchase.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've spent thousands here, what with GOLD trinkets, clothes, etc.

I haven't gotten squat.