Regular Contributor

Has anyone been able to successfully use their coupon? I'm trying to today but it keeps rejecting it.

Super Contributor

Re: SPRING22 coupon from QVC

How did you get a coupon?

Honored Contributor

I have yet to try to use my $15 off of $50 coupon from QVC mainly because I haven't seen anything, even with $15 off, worth buying--LOL!!!

Regular Contributor

It came in the mail back in March. It was with the spring trend report.

Respected Contributor

Ugh, another special offer that I wasn't offered.  I spend a lot with QVC, but apparently either too much for them to think that they need to "value" me with some sort of discount, or free gift (mugs from awhile ago come to mind), or they honestly don't give a @#$% about my business. 

I realize it sounds negative, but they are lacking in the department on how to "value our long term, active spending customers" who don't make returns, ask for credits, dispute food deliveries or taste to get it for free, or blast them on social media.  From a former marketing person, they could use some overhaul in their retaining of their customers.  As they say, it's a lot cheaper to keep a customer, then it is to get a new customer. 

I guess I need to stop spending so much with them. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes. I received the coupon back in March. I used it recently to purchase a new Lug bag. I had no issues.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 

I agree with you completely, after shopping here for 30 years I've never gotten any 'incentive' type gift/discount from QVC.

Way back in the day when they VERY selectively sent out 'Easy Pay On Demand' cards, I maybe got 1 or 2, in 30 years.

That one was no discount at all, just the pleasure of being 'selected' for their honorary pleasure of applying 5 easy pays to 1 item, priced $50 or more.

I must be missing something with their strategy.....

Image result for nervous cat gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@lovethgedress Read the small print as that might give a clue what the problem is.  I was going round & round trying to use a coupon from another retailer & come to find out I wasn't eligible as it was for new customers only.  Good luck.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I used my last night on some Kim Gravel items. Sorry to hear you were unable to use your coupon successfully.

Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Ugh, another special offer that I wasn't offered.  I spend a lot with QVC, but apparently either too much for them to think that they need to "value" me with some sort of discount, or free gift (mugs from awhile ago come to mind), or they honestly don't give a @#$% about my business. 

I realize it sounds negative, but they are lacking in the department on how to "value our long term, active spending customers" who don't make returns, ask for credits, dispute food deliveries or taste to get it for free, or blast them on social media.  From a former marketing person, they could use some overhaul in their retaining of their customers.  As they say, it's a lot cheaper to keep a customer, then it is to get a new customer. 

I guess I need to stop spending so much with them. 

I feel the same as you do....