Esteemed Contributor

SOMETHING YOU LOVE IS BACK IN STOCK!

Something you love is back in stock! 
   This message was sent AGAIN on an item I browsed at. 
I have asked QVC to stop sending those e mails and even opted out. I can't opt out of just the annoying ones I have to delete. 
   I opted back in to get other e mails for things I may be interested in but if this continues I may stop shopping! I've e mailed customer service once about this. Now they're too busy to answer or let me e mail again. 

Valued Contributor

Re: SOMETHING YOU LOVE IS BACK IN STOCK!

I would prefer not to get them as well, but I just ignore and delete.  I get similar emails from Amazon but pay them no attention.

Trusted Contributor

Myself as well am getting those and sometimes when I order something, there's a small window that pops on the right og the sceen stating that ITS GOING FAST (or something similar)

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

Annoying, but I merely delete without opening.  Not sure I'd quit shopping here because of the described situation.

Valued Contributor

Theres so many reasons to stop shopping at QVC but I'm not sure this would be one of them. Not for me anyway. I just delete without opening. No biggie.
Trusted Contributor

Someone here suggested to another poster to mark QVC Email as "Spam." Then, once a week or whenever just delete your Spam Folder's emails. The very few that I receive from Q are not an annoyance; simply hit delete. Or, as you said, stop shopping here if it bothers you that much. Problem solved.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

Something you love is back in stock! 
   This message was sent AGAIN on an item I browsed at. 
I have asked QVC to stop sending those e mails and even opted out. I can't opt out of just the annoying ones I have to delete. 
   I opted back in to get other e mails for things I may be interested in but if this continues I may stop shopping! I've e mailed customer service once about this. Now they're too busy to answer or let me e mail again. 

And when you go there ,your size is out of stock.

Regular Contributor

I keep getting these emails for something I already bought but have been waiting over a month to ship smh.

Honored Contributor

A minor inconvenience which I delete.

Honored Contributor

What I get even after deleting cookies and history 2-3 times a day is

"OOPS, did you overlook this"?   None of your business, SPY !  I don't want strangers looking over my shoulder at everything I look at.  You might as well blow it out your *** though, so, I just fume and hit 'delete'.

Woman Mad