Valued Contributor

SOCIAL TEAM @ QVC - enough is enough

On 4/25 I ordered M68266 Landies candies for $36.30...your constant delays in shipment caused these candies to be melted when I finally received them and in early May  I was told I would get a credit.  I contacted you later on when credit never received and was told it would be coming depending on my billing cycle.  I have had 2 billing cycles and still no credit - I WANT MY CRFDIT NOW!!!!!!!  And on top of this I ordered Isaac's TSV dress - I was reading the reviews of the dress by those who received the dress......my dress is still in the PROCESS stage.  This is garbage - I NO LONGEDR WANT THIS DRESS.....why did others get it and IK still don ot have mine.  I cannot cancel because it is in process so would you please find a way to cancel this.....i refuse to pay return postage on something you never shipped and I no longer want.  Thank you for helping!!!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: SOCIAL TEAM @ QVC - enough is enough

@grooms wrote:

On 4/25 I ordered M68266 Landies candies for $36.30...your constant delays in shipment caused these candies to be melted when I finally received them and in early May  I was told I would get a credit.  I contacted you later on when credit never received and was told it would be coming depending on my billing cycle.  I have had 2 billing cycles and still no credit - I WANT MY CRFDIT NOW!!!!!!!  And on top of this I ordered Isaac's TSV dress - I was reading the reviews of the dress by those who received the dress......my dress is still in the PROCESS stage.  This is garbage - I NO LONGEDR WANT THIS DRESS.....why did others get it and IK still don ot have mine.  I cannot cancel because it is in process so would you please find a way to cancel this.....i refuse to pay return postage on something you never shipped and I no longer want.  Thank you for helping!!!!

@grooms    I will take a look at the order for M68266 and also the Isaac Dress, then follow up with you by email.

I am very sorry for any frustration!!

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

I would appreciate your kindness in checking my order as well.  It was placed on 5/26/20.  According to the tracking it has been sitting at the Lehigh Valley, Pa post office since 5/28/20.

I've called CS numerous times to no avail.  No one is ever available to take a phone call.  I have posted a similar request here with no response.   I have sent several emails directly with no response. 

I checked with the post office.   They told me on 2 occasions that there us no record of the package being received there.

Please, could someone look into this matter????  Either send a replacement or issue a full refund.  This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

I've had other orders from QVC and elsewhere delivered in a very timely manner.  I don't understand why someone hasn't taken the time to investigate this.

Esteemed Contributor

Social Team, as a follow up.....

My daughter, who lives in Bethlehem,  Pa, had a similar experience.   Tracking said her package was at the same post office from 6/1/20.  It was never there.  It was tracked instead to a pist office in Philadelphia.   The post office found it for her and it was delivered the following day.

QVC Customer Care

@grandma r wrote:

I would appreciate your kindness in checking my order as well.  It was placed on 5/26/20.  According to the tracking it has been sitting at the Lehigh Valley, Pa post office since 5/28/20.

I've called CS numerous times to no avail.  No one is ever available to take a phone call.  I have posted a similar request here with no response.   I have sent several emails directly with no response. 

I checked with the post office.   They told me on 2 occasions that there us no record of the package being received there.

Please, could someone look into this matter????  Either send a replacement or issue a full refund.  This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

I've had other orders from QVC and elsewhere delivered in a very timely manner.  I don't understand why someone hasn't taken the time to investigate this.

@grandma r   Can you let me know the item number, I will be happy to help with this. 

Susan

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd appreciate to have your assistance.( I emailed this same information to QVC social Team but have not had a response. )

I placed an order for   number: A298972‘ IT cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Illumination With Brush’  
39 days ago  on May 14, 2020 and have not received it.

My order Number - # ************

When I click on “ Tracking” it says
June 9 - shipment information received by UPS mail innovations but actually has not moved at all. 

Thank you
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@cottoncandi wrote:
I'd love to have your assistance.( I emailed this same information to QVC social Team but have not had a response. )

I placed an order for ‘IT cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Illumination With Brush’  
39 days ago  on May 14, 2020 and have not received it.

My order Number - # ***********

When I click on “ Tracking” it says
June 9 - shipment information received by UPS mail innovations but actually has not moved at all. 

Thank you

@cottoncandi   Sure thats no problem, did you want a replacement or refund? 

Susan

Frequent Contributor

I'd like a replacement. Thank you 

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@cottoncandi wrote:

I'd like a replacement. Thank you 

@cottoncandi  Your new item should arrive on or about Wednesday, June 24, 2020. 

Have a great afternoon!

Susan

Honored Contributor

and yet, people kept ordering.