QVC Customer Care

Re: SOCIAL TEAM @ QVC - enough is enough

@77yangya 

I am sorry but UPS and the post offices are severely backlogged. A389592 should have a new scan in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@77yangya 

I am sorry but UPS and the post offices are severely backlogged. A389592 should have a new scan in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Beth QVC

Thank you, Beth.  I'll be watching for it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh gosh, me too please. I've had a trio of D&Co tsv t shirts "preparing to ship" since June 3. I'm so frustrated. Please help!

Super Contributor

I think the problem is moreso with Mail Inovations. Q needs to stop using this service. When you send UPS, and UPS does the delivery, I usually get it the day after it is shipped. So I don't think UPS is the problem at all.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@77yangya 

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC @I've had many orders delivered to me from other retailers via USPS and ups, without significant delays. 

today, two ups orders that were expected today, got rescheduled until tomorrow. I think we're all forgiving if there is an occasional one day delay.  That's not the issue here....

Esteemed Contributor

JRe: SOCIAL TEAM @ QVC - enough is enough

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC  thank you for your response.

The order # is 6812******

QVC Customer Care

Re: JRe: SOCIAL TEAM @ QVC - enough is enough

@grandma r  Send me an email with the address you requested the items mailed to and if you would like a replacment mailed in the black and a refund for the Navy (replacement not avail). QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Occasional Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@yangya 

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC @I've had many orders delivered to me from other retailers via USPS and ups, without significant delays. 

today, two ups orders that were expected today, got rescheduled until tomorrow. I think we're all forgiving if there is an occasional one day delay.  That's not the issue here....

@  Agreed.  I have a lot of experience with each and I do not believe orders have made it to UPS or USPS or QVC would not have just sent another order with no questions asked.  These orders are not stuck at UPS, they are stuck at QVC.  Don't be fooled.  Beth and Susan are helping out with the mess QVC has caused.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wayne-QVC. I tried to send an email but it didn't go through.  Please issue a full refund on both items.  At this point, I don't want a replacement.  Thank you.