Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

SOCIAL TEAM MEMBER KINSKI SO HELPFUL!

Thanks so much to @Kinski-QVC  for helping me so promptly and courteously. The Social Team members always apologize for Q's mistakes that they don't even commit! Kinski was very helpful, kind, and also generous with the response (as well as prompt).

I so appreciate such excellent customer service from the Social Team. 👍

Honored Contributor

Re: SOCIAL TEAM MEMBER KINSKI SO HELPFUL!

@Pearlee 

I have to agree, all of the Social Team members are courteous and do their utmost to solve our issues and very quickly!

They're the best thing to happen for us QVC customers when it comes to CS and solving problems!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Regarding your last sentence --- definitely!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @Pearlee 

Thank you. It's a pleasure! I'm very happy to help.

Kinski, Customer Care 

Honored Contributor

I'd like to add my gratitude.   

Kinski and the QVC Social Team are the Best!  Under the most challenging conditions, in a difficult job, they have provided kind, helpful, and considerate resolution whenever I've had an ssue.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Me too I so agree. Kinski just helped me out. All of the Social Team are the best thing the Q ever did. I used to email customer service and would get absolutely no where. This was quite a while back. Now with the team it's takes no time at all and they go above and beyond to help. Beth, Susan,Alice just to name a few are so very helpful. I sure hope they all know how much they are appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Me too I so agree. Kinski just helped me out. All of the Social Team are the best thing the Q ever did. I used to email customer service and would get absolutely no where. This was quite a while back. Now with the team it's takes no time at all and they go above and beyond to help. Beth, Susan,Alice just to name a few are so very helpful. I sure hope they all know how much they are appreciated.

@Lucylu12  Kinski is busy tonight!😄

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kinski-QVC. Once again, thank you Kinski for being so helpful so quickly. You and the rest of the Social Team are gems and  keep me a happy QVC customer. 👍