Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME SATURDAY, MAY 21)

I ordered the recent LOGO TSV on easy pay.  I think it was one week ago.  I ordered one. My credit card is a new chip reader card with a different expiration date.  I fully realize it was my initial error in not realizing the bank changed the expiration date. 

I have now tried four times to get it straightened out with CS via changing my online info, speaking to CS three times and online chat.  Days ago the item status was  "shipped." Today I called CS to see about changing a scent on an AD item and before I hung up she claimed I had a "past due" for the LOGO TSV item.  How could they send an easy pay item without having the first payment approved?  It has nothing to do with my bank card.  I checked because sometimes I order things from the U.K. and the bank security wants to make sure you are the one making the purchase.  Something this simple should not go on for a week.  Am I missing something here?

QVC Customer Care

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME SATURDAY, MAY 21)

@April-Rose I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you need my help.