Regular Visitor
I ordered from Jordan's Skinny Syrups on Black Friday, and recieved my order on Tuesday. I ordered Bath & Body Works on Black Friday, and recieved my order yesterday. Here's the best one- I placed an Amazon order at 10:31a.m. on Monday. It shipped 44 minutes later, at 11:15 a.m. I recieved it early Tuesday afternoon, and orders sit in processing for DAYS, and sometimes weeks, at QVC?? Given what other companies are able to do, how can this be acceptable to the people in charge here?
Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@BalletBabe  - My breadmaker and the Lock n Lock set I ordered at the same time finally shipped today, Dec 5!  However, it left Ontario, CA, which is about an 8 hour drive from where I live, and went to Spokane, WA!  LOL  At least they are on their way - hope they have a nice road trip!  HAHA

@JudyL   Me tooooooooo  I am so happy!  Big relief!  I have muk lucks on hold. due to shipping delay--That is not QVC issue it is a UPS issue.  I will order no more for Christmas, only for me !!!   LOL  That way I don't have to stress!  My Birthday is in April, maybe I should order my Birthday present now so I get it by April?   Bwah ahahahahaha

Occasional Contributor
I am glad I found this forum to vent! I guess free shipping means over a week you'll get! I can't believe lotion that I'd get so quick is now going to be over a weekend now I won't see it! Still in process from late Monday night! I was counting on getting it by now as I need some extra moisture on my body with cold weather. Josie's helps a lot. So more days I gotta wait while I use up lotions that aren't helping! So again, I guess free shipping goes with taking their time to get order out and putting it on longest shipping turnaround. QVC, so much has changed, someone in the higher chain that's calling the shots needs to be canned.
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a top from Linea as a gift it finally came to me yesterday  after 3 weeks] it came damaged. I sent it back to get a refund but, I am still waiting on that. I am done with QVC.Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@Kathy in CT wrote:
I am glad I found this forum to vent! I guess free shipping means over a week you'll get! I can't believe lotion that I'd get so quick is now going to be over a weekend now I won't see it! Still in process from late Monday night! I was counting on getting it by now as I need some extra moisture on my body with cold weather. Josie's helps a lot. So more days I gotta wait while I use up lotions that aren't helping! So again, I guess free shipping goes with taking their time to get order out and putting it on longest shipping turnaround. QVC, so much has changed, someone in the higher chain that's calling the shots needs to be canned.

They have to do better. No excuses they must do better!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe Well my bread machine was supposed to be delivered yesterday and it wasn't, then on Q's website it said it would be delivered today - and it wasn't.  Its 6:35pm and I doubt UPS will be delivering now, however, one never knows right?  

This is beyond unacceptable.  So frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

might show up tonight!  last night at 9:47 PM I had my package from Macy's delivered via UPS.  I happened to see him pull up (I live in gated community) and opened the door to say "thank you!"

He had a helper in the truck and both said "Merry Christmas"!  I said drive safely ... I'm sure you had a long day!

So don't be surprised if your UPS guy shows up later tonight!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 oh that would be great if it did!!  All week I've been looking forward to making some bread this weekend.  My taste buds are ready!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@BalletBabe Well my bread machine was supposed to be delivered yesterday and it wasn't, then on Q's website it said it would be delivered today - and it wasn't.  Its 6:35pm and I doubt UPS will be delivering now, however, one never knows right?  

This is beyond unacceptable.  So frustrating.

@JudyL   I have a pair of ear buds that are missing in action.   FRUSTRATING IS RIGHT!!!  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  my taste buds have been waiting all week for some homemade bread!  They are getting frustrated too!  LOL  I hope you get your ear buds real soon.