Esteemed Contributor

@honeybadger wrote:

Can't believe how bad QVC is on shipping lately!  When did this inefficiency happen?  Maybe this is a wakeup call that we should be buying locally.  I've ordered from other companies and they don't seem to have the same problems.  Time to re-evaluate my shopping habits with QVC!

The problem is that some Christmas parties are before Chritmas.  Then you get no explaination as to why.   I won't trust them anymore.   These shipping issues are unacceptable!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Guess what!!!  This one Takes the Cake  on all delivery  complaints.......lol

My order for Valeries Balsam wreath was expected  DEC 5 ,it is ITP and  it will arrive DEC 24...................lol 

Who wants it then???? 

Can't cancel,but I will  NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY......

I absolutely will NEVER buy another thing from QVC!!!!!

I am soooooooooo done here!

@MalteseMomma 

I figured the order could not be cancelled. Ain't no way I would pay for it. QVC better wake up.

@Nightowlz I seriously think it is too late.  The shipping issues are going on way too long.  Those of us that have orders with a EDD of tomorrow have not shipped yet.  Who wants to go through this when they order??   Especially at Holiday Time??   They have had plenty of time to get this right with the shipping long before this Christmas rush.   No excuses for it.

Honored Contributor

An update to my earlier post:

I called CS and said that both my items were to be delivered this Friday, Dec 6 yet neither of them had shipped.  Asked nicely "Is there an issue that is holding up shipping of the items?"  I was told "no, we're having problems with shipping."  So I asked "problems with QVC receiving the merchandise from the vendor or problems with QVC shipping the merchandise out?"  She said that they aren't told that.  All they are told is that they are having problems with shipping and there is no revised estimate ship date.

I was very nice as I know its not that woman's fault that my stuff hasn't shipped but I will definitely not purchase anything else this holiday season from QVC and will think twice about it after the holidays too.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

I called CS and said that both my items were to be delivered this Friday, Dec 6 yet neither of them had shipped.  Asked nicely "Is there an issue that is holding up shipping of the items?"  I was told "no, we're having problems with shipping."  So I asked "problems with QVC receiving the merchandise from the vendor or problems with QVC shipping the merchandise out?"  She said that they aren't told that.  All they are told is that they are having problems with shipping and there is no revised estimate ship date.

I was very nice as I know its not that woman's fault that my stuff hasn't shipped but I will definitely not purchase anything else this holiday season from QVC and will think twice about it after the holidays too.

@JudyL  This is unacceptable to me.  I wrote and asked Social team and was basically told it will ship in a few days and 7-10 days for delivery.   If it takes that long, I am done.  What is weird is that it is my orders on 29 and 30.  One after that shipped.   I don't get it but they better hire their own drivers or they are going to lose a lot of customers.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

In past years, I ordered Christmas presents from QVC. This year I've ordered none from QVC.

@Alison Wonderland  ...  I agree.  Years ago I did the majority of my Christmas shopping with QVC.   Three years ago I purchased one.  Last year and this year none.   Especially now with all the problems QVC is having with processing and shipping I would rather give my money to more reputable on-line vendors.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL  This is unacceptable to me.  I wrote and asked Social team and was basically told it will ship in a few days and 7-10 days for delivery.   If it takes that long, I am done.  What is weird is that it is my orders on 29 and 30.  One after that shipped.   I don't get it but they better hire their own drivers or they are going to lose a lot of customers.  

@BalletBabe thats when I ordered mine too - think it was last Friday.  I thought delivery on Dec 6 was pretty ambitious.  I was so looking forward to using my new bread machine this weekend.  Guess that won't be happening now.  

Frequent Contributor

@MalteseMomma   You should be able to cancel and get a refund so that you can purchase a Christmas wreath somewhere else....who in the world wants a wreath on the 24th ? 

Super Contributor

I ordered 2 items Nov 7th, Lori Golstein.  When they didn't arrive on time, I was told that there may have been an issue with getting the item from the vendor.  So I went on Lori Goldstein facebook and private messaged them, telling them of the problem of shipping and QVC suggesting it was a hold up from the vendor.  They replied back that they don't hold items, so the hold up wasn't on their end.  They also asked if I had finally received my order, which I thought was nice.  I did receive my last item today.

Valued Contributor

wouldn't it be nice if the just came clean and told everyone why they are having so many problems with shipping?

Like many others, I order from many online retailers and have had no problems at all. I ordered the mascaras at Nordstrom on 11/30 and the box came 12/3 and that's a weekend in there as well.

What is it that they are doing that they can't get it right? A nice letter from their CEO explaining the issues  might go a long way in retaining customers, 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  - My breadmaker and the Lock n Lock set I ordered at the same time finally shipped today, Dec 5!  However, it left Ontario, CA, which is about an 8 hour drive from where I live, and went to Spokane, WA!  LOL  At least they are on their way - hope they have a nice road trip!  HAHA