Frequent Contributor

All of the items I had in my 'Saved Items has disappeared.  I waited all day thinking it was a glitch but nothing.  I put a few items in my cart earlier today and they remained there until just before when I added another item and, low and behold, all items that had been in the cart have disappeared.  I signed out and then back in a few times thinking that was the problem but no luck.  Can someone please help find all the Saved Items that have disappeared?????  Please.  TIA

Super Contributor

I think things in the shopping cart are only saved for an hour. In the future, it's best to save your items to "wish list". You have control over what you save and delete within the wish list. QVC will erase your shopping cart within an hour or if the item sells out before you check out. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SAVED ITEMS

[ Edited ]

Saved items remain for 90 days.  Items in your cart remain for an hour.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, items in the Cart are only saved for about an hour and then they move to Saved for 90 days.  That is true.  However I had many items in Saved for less than 30 days, some ony 24 hours, and they should not have disapeared.  I had some items in Cart yesterday that I put in Cart that I expected to find in Saved and they just disappeared into thin air.  It doesn't appear to have happened to anyone else or, at least they aren't reporting it. 

Not getting a reply from th3e Moderators tells me this was just a fluke.  Thank you for responding to my inquiry.

Frequent Contributor

Respected Contributor

They're really pushing us to not put things in our carts or save items and to check out right away. I had put something in my cart that sold out before I could get through the check out process and it's been moved to my saved items and I keep getting emails telling me I need to complete the purchase, which I cannot because it's sold out. Maybe they're holding it in case someone returns the item. I suppose it doesn't matter whether you check out right away or not since there's not a discount on shipping/handling.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SAVED ITEMS

[ Edited ]

Items placed in your cart remain for 1 hr only. However, if you put one in your cart you can hit the Save for Later button and it will remain for 90 days. Keep in mind, the item can still sell out. Putting something in your cart is not a guarantee it will be there when you decide.

Esteemed Contributor

@weight watcher - Every now and then, the cart feature on this website starts having the issue you described where the contents of the "Saved Items" section temporarily disappear. Typically, multiple people come here to complain about this if it happens, but it seems it might not be a widespread issue this time. Have you tried A) fully logging out and then logging back in again and B) clearing your cache and cookies? This website has more than a few gremlins, and sometimes these simple steps help your browser and the site connect better with each other. If that doesn't work, hopefully your saved items will return soon; the last time this happened to me, the items were gone for about a week or so and then just magically reappeared one day when I added something to my cart. Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

loriqvc, thank you for the kind response.  I did sign out and back in everal times but, you give me hope that my items will return soon. Otherwise the Q may have lost lots of business especially with free  S & H being offered today.