Trusted Contributor

Re: SAVED ITEMS: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN?

Thanks for your replies; unfortunately, I no longer have a "saved items" section under my cart.  I did for 30 years, but then a month or so ago it disappeared and I can't get anyone to help me.  I'm not the only one -- several people are having the same problem and several thread were started.  Won't work on my desktop computer at work, my Dell laptop at home, or my tablet.  I give up.  

Valued Contributor

Mine still does not work. Honestly, between the change in the Wish List (not the look - just taking away notes) - the ridiculous amount of time for a return to be acknowledged (not credit to charge card - just after a week and more, not saying received) and now this.

I have cleared cookies and used different browsers and it is the same. I put it in my cart and then click on save for later and this is the message I receive every time - 

There are no items in your Shopping Cart. Please select the items you would like to purchase, and place your order.

And there is nothing there. I am aware that clicking on the cart used to show items saved under the cart but no longer works for me. I imagine there are still others with the same issue. It all began for me when they changed the Wish List.

This started happening to me on Wednesday, 2-7-18. I am so frustrated not being able to see my Saved Items I don't know what to do! Apparently this problem has happened periodically over the years, HOW CAN WE GET IT FIXED FOR GOOD? Please someone from IT answer my question if you monitor this forum.

Occasional Contributor

I've also been writing to Customer Service regarding this problem and any response I've received has been unhelpful. After many years of relying on the Saved Items, it's gone and very frustrating. I choose "Save for Later," but where does that go? When doing a search for "Saved Items," a Garmin navigation type item appears - something I've never even searched for. "Save for Later" and "Saved for Later" also result in ridiculous items.

The web site has additional strange problems which I will address in another post.

As another poster wrote, "I'm saving money."

Contributor

I'm on an iPad using Safari and the Saved Items has worked fine since the day I got this iPad in 2012 .... UNTIL QVC made it's recent change to their website.  It's frustrating and judging by the other comments in this thread there is no explanation from the Q. (there are other problems with the site that I won't bore you with) 

Is there anyone in authority working on the Website issues?

Contributor

Here's the older thread with others experiencing the same issue with "SAVED FOR LATER"  Evidently nothing is being done about it. 😟🤔😡

Valued Contributor

Well mine still doesn't work! I have used different browsers and cleared cookies. When I put something in my cart and then click save for later, this is what I see

There are no items in your Shopping Cart. Please select the items you would like to purchase, and place your order.

And there is absolutely nothing in saved for later. Between this and the Wish List setup - I am spending less time on the website. My WishList is useless without my Notes section., I know several have deleted everything on their Wish List, as they feel the same that I do - it is worthless. And absolutely NO ONE (moderators) has addressed the enormous amounts of complaints. That is why I knew that the Notes section is not coming back.

So a worthless Wish List and the inability to Save for Later - less Q shopping.

Trusted Contributor

Well, it took over 2 months and I had given up, but my SAVED ITEMS are finally showing up.  Finally.  Thank you. 

Occasional Contributor

This just started happening to me about 10 days ago on pc's at home work and on my phone. I emailed QVC customer service here is the response I received -

Having the same issue - I just received this email response from QVC customer service  

Thank you for emailing QVC

We're truly sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately the save for later
feature isn't currently an working as we're having technical problems. Our
tech team is aware and is working to fix the issue.

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience.

It has been a pleasure assisting you.  Thank you for shopping with QVC!

In the meantime I had spent hours shopping clearance - always trying to find the best deals Smiley Happy and the items I found are no where to be found and dang if I can remember them all.  So obviously I didn't "need" them.  But this has been going on for awhile.  I'm sure QVC is losing money because I can't believe I'm the only one who shops in interupted spurts

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katiea - Welcome to the Community! If you haven't already read the "Welcome Get Started" section, it will likely be very useful to you.

Two quick tips for now: 1) If you reply to old threads, your posts will likely be deleted due to Community rules. 2) If you post the same message multiple times, your posts will likely be deleted due to Community rules.

Rest assured that we see what you're posting, so you can either just share one new post of your own or just reply to one thread that's already in progress, and others will respond. Happy posting...