Honored Contributor

Re: Rude employee on Customer Chat

[ Edited ]

From my experience QVC has more rude customer service reps than anywhere I have ever shopped.

What does that say about QVC?

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

From my experience QVC has more rude customer service reps than anywhere I have ever shopped.

WOW......and i have to say i have had the exact opposite experience when dealing with the social team via email and via live chat on facebook. overall i find them to be some of the best in the retail industry and easy to get a hold of.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@sunshine45 @Agree. Never had bad experience with the live chat

Respected Contributor

@mom2busy Just try again with the chat - you'll get someone else who will probably be great.  Let's give Keisha some slack this time, holiday and all - who knows what was going on.  Overall the chat people are really helpful and good at what they do.   Someone did hang up on me yesterday (i.e. closed the chat) but maybe it was an accidental thing?!  Maybe not tho!  Next person via chat was perfect. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

WOW......and i have to say i have had the exact opposite experience when dealing with the social team via email and via live chat on facebook. overall i find them to be some of the best in the retail industry and easy to get a hold of.

@sunshine45 

I said Customer Service meaning phone and chat, not the Social Team.  The Social Team is the best.  

The Social Team as far as I have heard is not THE Customer Service department and they do many things like being the moderators of this forum.  

Sorry, if I was not clear.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes Social Team is best.  A few weeks ago, Customer Service told me they couldn't do anything for me with a problem I had that was similar to other issues I have had in the past that they have fixed, problems with checkout and expiring prices.  I sent an email to Social and problem fixed!  They are great!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2busy    Never - every time I do a live chat, the Rep is very helpful, courteous and professional. By the end of our chat we accomplished why I did my chat.

Trusted Contributor

In my many years as a QVC customer I've only encountered a rude or disinterested customer service rep twice.  NOT the rule in my experience. Almost every CS rep I've called or chatted with has been pleasant and helpful.

The QVC Social Team is excellent! Definitely send them your concern. They should know that you were treated poorly.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@sunshine45    In almost 35 years of shopping a lots of CS contact, mostly by phone, I've never had a negative experience with QVC.  They've all been pleasant and professional.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@sunshine45 

I said Customer Service meaning phone and chat, not the Social Team.  The Social Team is the best.  

The Social Team as far as I have heard is not THE Customer Service department and they do many things like being the moderators of this forum.  

Sorry, if I was not clear.  

@Foxxee    The Social Team is part of the CS department and solves many of our gnarly customer service issues.  I think of them as Super CS Reps.  They seem to have have much more training and experience than the average CS rep.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment