Honored Contributor

Royal Palace Rugs Question, Please?

Hello CS, 

Are Royal Palace rugs being phased out? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Royal Palace Rugs Question, Please?

Has appeared to be that way for a couple of years. Another show is scheduled soon. Would imagine it is to eliminate the small amount of stock left. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady

Thank you 

Honored Contributor

That's a shame.  I love all my RP rugs.  Though, I guess there's not a lot of opportunity for continuing re-order on such an item.  Great rugs!

Honored Contributor

They may be nice quality rugs but they're terribly old-fashioned.  You don't see rugs that stiff and formal sold other places.  I shop rug sites often and never see anything like the Royal Palace rugs.  I doubt they sell like they once did.  Too bad they haven't updated their patterns.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Royal Palace wool rugs are classic and never go out of style. We have a store in our mall that sells similar rugs and I see people checking them out all the time. I have them all over my house and my visitors always comment on how beautiful they are. I hope they have a TSV soon, I'd like to replace the rug in my great room.

Esteemed Contributor

Love mine.  Don't need any more but I will say what I have are wonderful.  Had them for years and the are still as good as the day I bought them. 

Super Contributor

I love my Royal Palace rug. I personally don't want one in every room, but they are beautiful. They have been on for so many years and are a bit pricey, so my guess would be they aren't selling as many as they used to. I have heard callers say they have them in every room, so what would be the point of buying more.