Super Contributor

I ordered the Josie Maran TSV last month.  It was sent to my old address, I had recently moved but the post office did not forward it, they sent it back to the sender.  So I chatted online with a rep about it and she sent a new one to my new address.  Now I look at tracking and it says delivered but to the OLD ADDRESS again.

Please assist if you can, thank you.  

Honored Contributor

@pinkcrystal    Contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. Including your appropriate order numbers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@pinkcrystal wrote:

I ordered the Josie Maran TSV last month.  It was sent to my old address, I had recently moved but the post office did not forward it, they sent it back to the sender.  So I chatted online with a rep about it and she sent a new one to my new address.  Now I look at tracking and it says delivered but to the OLD ADDRESS again.

Please assist if you can, thank you.  

Hi @pinkcrystal thank you for posting with us here in our QVC Community Customer Care forum today. I am very sorry that this has caused concern. I have reviewed the order and the replacement is in the processing to ship status, I do not see that it was shipped out yet. The ship-to address for the replacement is the new address.. Please e,ail us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you need assistance, thank you. Kim