Esteemed Contributor

I had a card and I cancelled it.  Must be about 7 years ago.  I had so much trouble with the bank that was in charge of the card. They changed banks and I still had trouble. All I did was return one item for credit and I paid the rest of my bill in full. Well apparently there was an error in reporting the payment and  I WAS LATE ACCORDING TO THEM.  QVC agreed with me but the bank would not give in and tried to charge me interest.  QVC after 2 months got it straight.  But not wanting to have anymore FUN I simply cancelled.  

I am wondering if I were to reappy would I get the "deal" offered.  I know one thing I would ask that question of them before I applied for a new card. And I do believe they changed their bank again.  

It is my policy not to get cards from stores  or online sources.  I simply use my bank card such as VISA. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MercyMe7 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:
myA

Q cards do NOT expire.

Sorry, but that is the truth.  NO SCAM.

@RespectLife      You are totally wrong.  They do expire for non-use.   Read the terms & conditions fine print before you guess.

Q cards do NOT have an expiration date on them like traditional credit cards, i.e. exp 07/22.

But yes, QVC, or more correctly, Sychronicity the actual holder of the card, WILL close an acoount for non-use, just like any other credit card will.

But that is different from a card having the emblazened expiration date on it (exp 07/22).

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
QVC Customer Care

@AmyA wrote:

I applied for Qcard in May and was suppose to get $20 credit with 1st purchase, I immediately made my 1st purchase and they WILL NOT GIVE ME MY $20 CREDIT! 

As much money as they make and they are that cheap and petty!

Hi Amy, I'm sorry.  I will reach out to Synchrony bank again on your behalf and follow up with you.   

Super Contributor

@Anonymous032819   I agree with you completely, but what was being explained to another poster was the Q-card had the word "Expired" next to it on the account (even tho it was closed-out due to non-use).   Perhaps Q should use another term such as Null & Void, etc.... not expired.