Valued Contributor

I posted about this over in jewelry, but I would like for a CS rep to see the frustration I have experienced trying to get a ring that fits!  I ordered the JAI badketweave ring, J355655, in my usual size 8.  It was huge, probably at least a size 10.  Since I read another review saying the ring ran large on her, I decided to exchange for a size 7.  I couldn’t even get that one over my knuckle.  So.  Trying one more time, thinking the first one was a mistake, I ordered another size 8.  It just arrived and is still too small.  WHAT THE HECK?  I have ordered a lot of jewelry over the years, including several JAI rings, and have never experienced this.  It appears that returns are not being checked for sizes before they are shipped out again,  all the ones I received appeared to be returns, judging by the packaging.  I  want this ring, but am wondering if another exchange would even be worth my time.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ring sizing is NOT accurate

I hope a moderator sees this.  You should be issued a refund on all the shipping charges you paid.  I personally would not order any more sizes in hopes of getting it to fit.  There is clearly a problem with that item.  Sorry for your ordeal.  Have you tried speaking to customer service?

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered down a size based on other JAI rings and it was too tight so ordered a size larger and it is ok on the right hand but sometimes twists. Poor sizing!☹️

Valued Contributor

@cinebee wrote:

I posted about this over in jewelry, but I would like for a CS rep to see the frustration I have experienced trying to get a ring that fits!  I ordered the JAI badketweave ring, J355655, in my usual size 8.  It was huge, probably at least a size 10.  Since I read another review saying the ring ran large on her, I decided to exchange for a size 7.  I couldn’t even get that one over my knuckle.  So.  Trying one more time, thinking the first one was a mistake, I ordered another size 8.  It just arrived and is still too small.  WHAT THE HECK?  I have ordered a lot of jewelry over the years, including several JAI rings, and have never experienced this.  It appears that returns are not being checked for sizes before they are shipped out again,  all the ones I received appeared to be returns, judging by the packaging.  I  want this ring, but am wondering if another exchange would even be worth my time.

@cinebee Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.