Valued Contributor
I am not apologizing for my frustration either. when a company offers merchandise and I order said merchandise I have a reasonable expectation of receiving said merchandise. I dont think that means I have a me me me mentality. I order almost exclusively online (except groceries) & I am not having trouble receiving my orders in a timely manner with any other outlet except QVC. it's especially distressing for long time QVC shoppers of QVC because we remember how it USED to be. And before anyone tries to remind me about the virus blah, blah, blah SOME delays are excessive and if we are expected to make allowances then QVC should make allowances as well. Let customers cancel excessively delayed orders if they wish to. Offer that option.
Contributor

Here too.  Hope the order (crop pants) gets here before fall.  

Occasional Contributor

I understand the delays because of COVID 19.   BUT,  not letting us cancel our orders is ridiculous.   Anyway, I was told I was going to get $10 for the inconvenience of this long wait.  I don't see it in my account.  And, I'm not ordering anything extra until I get my back-ordered stuff.   I have to say at least other online stores are allowing you to cancel your orders.

Valued Contributor
@Fran009 I could be mistaken but I believe the $10 is a QVC credit and on your next purchase (if there is one) will show up when you place your order and will be deducted from your total.
Honored Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
@Fran009I could be mistaken but I believe the $10 is a QVC credit and on your next purchase (if there is one) will show up when you place your order and will be deducted from your total.

You are correct @spursfan2 

You don't see it until you start the check out process and there it is.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ridiculous!

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
For some folks it’s just all about them!!

Really? If the Q can't ship things for over a month maybe they should take a break from selling. I've received every package from everywhere else I have ordered quickly. Even chewy which said to expect a delay got me my order within a week. Maybe you should consider others feelings before making such an inconsiderate comment. At this point I feel some are using the virus as an excuse to not do their jobs.