Esteemed Contributor

This having to constantly change our time zone is getting more than annoying.  What is wrong??? 

Everytime I check "Items Recently on Air" or the Program Guide I need to change my time zone.  Where is the IT department???

Respected Contributor

Patriot3 - ITA!  Another thing that has been driving me nuts for several months is "Order Status".  I check the cancelled items box, then scroll down my orders but if I have to go back, it takes me all the way back to the first page and again I have to recheck the cancelled items box and go through all the orders again.  What the heck is wrong with these people?!  This is the worst website I have ever dealt with.  HSN is simple, you go back to where you left off which is the way it is supposed to be.  It has been like this for months.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 

I'm confused...I never have to change my time zone and I ck recently on air many times during the day.

It is always set on EST which is me.

Are you CST etc?  If so, maybe you have to change it cuz QVC headquarters in PA is EST so it defaults to that time zone?

Not sure....

Contributor

Ditto.  Time zone changes every time I look at anything........all day long.  And the "hide cancelled" items option in Order Status doesn't work either. Very frustrating and discouraging.  And I used to think the constant sign-in prompt was annoying! 

Trusted Contributor

soooo agree.  I always have to change.  frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Patriot3 

I'm confused...I never have to change my time zone and I ck recently on air many times during the day.

It is always set on EST which is me.

Are you CST etc?  If so, maybe you have to change it cuz QVC headquarters in PA is EST so it defaults to that time zone?

Not sure....

@RespectLife   I am EST.  Most times it shows up CST and sometimes the other two.....MST, PST.  It was never like this.  Just been happening in the last couple of months.  Very annoying.

Honored Contributor

Huh @Patriot3 

That is so weird!

I use 3 diff systems to access QVC and EST always comes up.  Never had to change it ever!

I check recently on air several times a day!

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife and @Patriot3 - Yes, this time zone issue has only started happening over the past few months; there have been many threads complaining about it, so I'm not sure why no action is being taken. Is it difficult to click the link and switch the zone? No. But it is an unnecessary step, especially since settings used to "stick" every time I visited the website. If this were a bookmark issue or a browser issue, I might understand it more, but for me, this happens with the menus/links built into the website and regardless of the browser being used.

The realllly dumb thing is that the system generates a different time zone when I check "Items Recently on Air" and when I check the program guide, even if I check them one right after the other. That's some poor coding indeed.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ridiculous!!

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3   It looks like the IT dept at QVC is non-existent or inept/incompetent.   And has been that way for a long time.
Respected Contributor

This is an ongoing problem for me too.  It's tiresome.